Ingurland V Jormans Sir Bob match

paddy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if any of the current wanker who 'run' the club have bothered their arse in attending.

like they fucking care BASTARDS

NUFC Statement

Newcastle United would like to address a matter in relation to this weekend's Sir Bobby Robson Trophy match at St.James' Park which has been the subject of press enquiry during recent days.

Match organisers Toast, the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and Newcastle United have worked collectively for a number of months in putting together plans for Sunday's charity game.

An agreement was reached between the three parties that, following the event, Newcastle United would be reimbursed in relation to the costs it incurs in staging the game i.e. Police, ambulance, stewards etc.

This is indeed standard practice for any outside event staged at St.James' Park.

Newcastle United have also ensured that these costs have been kept to an absolute minimum in order to maximise the proceeds which go to charity

would it have killed the club to do this for free, not like its a 'normal' event

:lol:

me too mate, not ashamed to say it but i shed a tear of 5 when he came out

Ditto :icon_lol:

not wanting to mention it but when his day arrives the city will come to a standstill

NUFC Statement

Newcastle United would like to address a matter in relation to this weekend's Sir Bobby Robson Trophy match at St.James' Park which has been the subject of press enquiry during recent days.

Match organisers Toast, the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and Newcastle United have worked collectively for a number of months in putting together plans for Sunday's charity game.

An agreement was reached between the three parties that, following the event, Newcastle United would be reimbursed in relation to the costs it incurs in staging the game i.e. Police, ambulance, stewards etc.

This is indeed standard practice for any outside event staged at St.James' Park.

Newcastle United have also ensured that these costs have been kept to an absolute minimum in order to maximise the proceeds which go to charity

would it have killed the club to do this for free, not like its a 'normal' event

Bunch of cunts man! Shearer looks the best player on the park at the minute! Shilts is fucked after his first goal kick

If Ashley is charging for the stewarding, they should have a refund with that naked streaker making it on to the pitch.

Gotta love Sir Bob, like you other guys I felt a tear welling up, he's still an inspirational chap and forever a legend. 2-2 at half time, come on lads!

NUFC Statement

I think they are doing it for free.

It's the police, ambulance drivers and that who aren't.

NUFC Statement

I think they are doing it for free.

It's the police, ambulance drivers and that who aren't.

yeah but you would think the club would foot the bill, token gesture n that