Kolo Toure

Sir Bob Almighty!

Just heard his agent on SSN, telling everyone why hes left a champions league club to go to man city. Instead of the big long bullshit explanation he might aswell have just said MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Fucking hell

I don't think he's developed into the player he looked like he was going to be a few years ago.

Sometimes looks a class act - apparently the fall out with Gallas was a problem which wouldn't go away whether that affected form is debatable - good signing imho - better than anything they have had at cb for a good while

I don't think he's developed into the player he looked like he was going to be a few years ago.

Sometimes looks a class act - apparently the fall out with Gallas was a problem which wouldn't go away whether that affected form is debatable - good signing imho - better than anything they have had at cb for a good while

He's a good player, don't get me wrong but he looked like he was going to be fantastic at one stage. I think Wenger will probably replaced him adequately enough though. He usually does.

He's a good player, don't get me wrong but he looked like he was going to be fantastic at one stage. I think Wenger will probably replaced him adequately enough though. He usually does.

Agree with that. Always thought he had the attributes to make a good holding midfielder as well. His brother is certainly one of the best around at that mind.

Agree with that. Always thought he had the attributes to make a good holding midfielder as well. His brother is certainly one of the best around at that mind.

Man citys back line is going to have some pace - not one of them is a donkey (bar richards and i think he will be on his way)

Man citys back line is going to have some pace - not one of them is a donkey (bar richards and i think he will be on his way)

I think Richards struggled last year but I still think he has a lot to offer and I'd be very surprised if he left. Bit of a make or break season for him at Man City though.

I think Richards struggled last year but I still think he has a lot to offer and I'd be very surprised if he left. Bit of a make or break season for him at Man City though.

New contract syndrome with Richards - this might wake him up a bit tho - i agree make or break after looking a top notch prospect - onohua has overtaken him in terms of development - the whole Man city thing is set to make the PL very interesting - laugh at them if the wheels fall off or laugh at the wankers like manu, chelsea, arsenal et al crying about money ruining the game if man city take off

New contract syndrome with Richards - this might wake him up a bit tho - i agree make or break after looking a top notch prospect - onohua has overtaken him in terms of development - the whole Man city thing is set to make the PL very interesting - laugh at them if the wheels fall off or laugh at the wankers like manu, chelsea, arsenal et al crying about money ruining the game if man city take off

Aye, good luck to them. The classic for me was Benitez moaning about Man City's money ruining the game. Just after he'd bought a right-back for £17m.