Miami Ink

Acid

Recently just picked up on this, its a show about a newly opened shop in well you guessed it, Miami. Shows the lives of the tattoo artists, their finished designs and finally the actual tattoo completed and its procedure. Not really sure what time the actual show is on during the day, but it's usually showed at 1am.

Good show.

Its canny but some of the artists are decidedly average. Its already got 2 spin offs, London Ink and LA ink. Then theres the show about Corey Harts Vegas shop, Inked

It's addictive and persuades me to consider getting a tattoo at some time in my life. Which channel is the spin-off shows on and Inked? Also agree about the one or two of the artists being fairly average, especially the Chinese Apprentice; Yogi who recently got promoted.

Most of them are on DMAX every week I think. Not sure if Inked gets any repeats anymore

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for them. Does HMV retail the Miami Ink boxset? Wouldn't mind buying it.

Miami Ink is no longer made over here. Ami and Chris Nunez didn't like the way TLC were making the show go, so they told TLC to do one.

La Ink is getting bad now. It's more about the drama in the shop and less about the Tattoos, I don't think it'll last much longer.

As for Inked, that show died after the first series, and they have no plans to bring it back.

It's a shame about Miami Ink, that was a canny show.

Always wondered who watched this sort of shite.

People interested in tattoos.

Have you watched Miami Ink?

I caught about 5 mins of it once. Standard reality TV garbage. I bet you love Ace of Cakes as well.

Shame about Miami Ink, read that Ami and Nuniez decided to open a new shop along the road and Kat Von D opened her own parlour in LA.

I think you'll find they all had separate businesses anyway and were only brought together for the filming of the show.

I caught about 5 mins of it once. Standard reality TV garbage. I bet you love Ace of Cakes as well.

Never heard of Ace of Cakes, it's a decent show I wasn't expecting the acclaim of your beloved Wire.

Never heard of Ace of Cakes.

Just the same but with cakes.

But I thought you'd never heard of it :(

But I thought you'd never heard of it :(

By the description, lets make a cake that looks like a soapdodging Southern, great television that and would really interest a teenager.