United sale is on verge of collapse

Christmas Tree

does anyone think that ashley is now asset stripping us to the point where every bit of the club which can be sold is sold before placing us in administration? Why is it that other clubs dont seen to have these issues with take overs yet ours becomes a pantomime?

does anyone think that ashley is now asset stripping us to the point where every bit of the club which can be sold is sold before placing us in administration? Why is it that other clubs dont seen to have these issues with take overs yet ours becomes a pantomime?

Just lucky I guess. If it was going to happen to someone then it just had to be us... pretty sure this 'curse' they reckon's on SJP is actually on the club as a whole, I'd just like to know who put it on us and why?

going through last season, I didn't think things could get much worse... then preseason came along. I get the feeling ashley knows he will have to accept less than what he wants for the club, so is making it up by selling players... which was going to happen anyway. the sooner this joke of a situation ends the better... although you get the feeling we could be stuck with fat boy for the whole season :lol:

Edited by Rich 75

Hand to God: I have never hated a man more than I hate Mike Ashley. I try to take the approach of hatred being an emotion and certain people don't deserve even that but when it comes to this fat fucking cunt, I can't help but fucking hate him with every single atom of my being.

Hand to God: I have never hated a man more than I hate Mike Ashley. I try to take the approach of hatred being an emotion and certain people don't deserve even that but when it comes to this fat fucking cunt, I can't help but fucking hate him with every single atom of my being.

+1

Can't imagine there'd be many tears if he dropped dead tomorrow (except maybe on NO :lol: and SMB of course).

There'd probably be more respect for him if he had actively set out to destroy the club, as at least he'd be doing a good job, rather than just being completely feckless and unerringly doing exactly the wrong thing time after time.

Edited by Fop