The Football League Show

Fuck me, I know we're small-time now but Steve Claridge and Ian Holloway, the two worst pundits off radio five are the panellists on this show. Pair of shite-spouting, bollocks-talking, weird looking gormless freaks. Not having to listen to these twats should be motivation enough to get promoted.

Claridge is a personality vacuum like, Holloway can be entertaining, in the same way as that cat confused by the clingfilm over his cat flap.

Not been watching it long, but have they been having regular intervals that include something about us all night long? Right now it seems to be 'Talk about Newcastle / Cut to some games / Talk a bit more about Newcastle / Show a few games' e.t.c..

Watched it on iplayer this morning.

Maniche (sp) = non-entity of a presenter.

Claridge? Cheap which = perfect for BBC.

The chick's (Anna Greenwood-Smythe or somesuch) nipples were trying their damnest to come out to play. Which was nice :lol: .

Theme tune = more BBC shite.

That moron from Radio 5 (Teeside tosser) Clement is it? More cheap BBC shite.

Enjoyed all the football :panic::aye:

On a side note, what is it with this dreadful duck's arse hair do that some folk enjoy? Buckle at Torquay has one (sorry T/R) and I noticed the young linesman at the Derby game had one also. Strange. Very strange.

Watched it on iplayer this morning.

Maniche (sp) = non-entity of a presenter.

Claridge? Cheap which = perfect for BBC.

The chick's (Anna Greenwood-Smythe or somesuch) nipples were trying their damnest to come out to play. Which was nice :panic: .

Theme tune = more BBC shite.

That moron from Radio 5 (Teeside tosser) Clement is it? More cheap BBC shite.

Enjoyed all the football :aye: :aye:

On a side note, what is it with this dreadful duck's arse hair do that some folk enjoy? Buckle at Torquay has one (sorry T/R) and I noticed the young linesman at the Derby game had one also. Strange. Very strange.

Oiii Snakey :lol: Its the fashion!! (Gorgeous Josh was a pioneer of the cut for years)! Mind I couldnt care less what Buckle does with his hair...what a start for Torquay in league 2 :rant:

The Norwich game was some entertainment though. Well, our 6-1 loss at Orient still seems to be more interesting for the papers.

I was just thinking how ridiculous it was to see Delia in her replica shirt. Or maybe I wasn't.

No doubt the media will be full of condemnation of her. I'll not hold my breath.

The Norwich game was some entertainment though. Well, our 6-1 loss at Orient still seems to be more interesting for the papers.

I was just thinking how ridiculous it was to see Delia in her replica shirt. Or maybe I wasn't.

No doubt the media will be full of condemnation of her. I'll not hold my breath.

''Where are you''? :lol: