Newcastle v WBA

warden90

The travelodge on the quayside is about £50 on a saturday. It's basic, in need of a re-fit and can be a bit 'lively' at weekends but you can't fall off at the price.

what about jurys inn? few of my mates were there last weekend said it was pretty decent

what about jurys inn? few of my mates were there last weekend said it was pretty decent

We stay at Holiday Express, just of St James Boulevard, not bad and within 2 min of the ground.

Edited by ULSTER MAG

The travelodge on the quayside is about £50 on a saturday. It's basic, in need of a re-fit and can be a bit 'lively' at weekends but you can't fall off at the price.

I've only been to one Jurys Inn, in Glasgow. It was ok, about £80 iirc.

Im from scotland and followed Newcastle for quite a bit now. Only been to a few away games but hoping to come down on the 16th of january for the WBA game. Will it be pretty easy to get tickets?

Get a ticket? Crikey, the way things are going you'll get a fuckin' (hope you're not too religious for that swearing) game!!!

I stayed at the Jury's Inn and it wasn't half bad. It does have quite a bit of stag and hen parties but they usually try to seperate them by floors. I liked it over all. Don't go to any of the pubs/clubs around there though... it's called "the pink triangle" or something, isn't it? (unless that's your sort of thing...)

Edited by AmericanMag