5 days time?

Deano

As im posting from my mobile i cant copy link but the times are reporting thmora that barclays are going to give moat a decision within 5 days whether they will lend him the money to complete the take over. Fingers crossed. Im still wary though, if he needs to approach a bank for a loan, then that doesnt sound to promising that he will have the money to invest in new much needed players? Still...this is where we are at...i just want mike ashley OUT!

So, what you are saying is we should know something by the end of next week? :blink:

Can I be the first to predict that in a weeks time we will get another deadline extension, whereby we should know by the end of the following week.

I honestly don't think there'll be a sale now. I think the fat clown thinks he can achieve a low budget return to the prem. Notwithstanding the mess he's made to date, which includes repeating all of last season's mistakes.

So, what you are saying is we should know something by the end of next week? :blink:

Can I be the first to predict that in a weeks time we will get another deadline extension, whereby we should know by the end of the following week.

Im not saying anything, i, like you and thousands of others will believe it when it happens! Just merely posting whats new in the media.

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Im not saying anything, i, like you and thousands of others will believe it when it happens! Just merely posting whats new in the media.

Sorry, that 'you' in my post should have been a 'they'.

Sorry, that 'you' in my post should have been a 'they'.

Who knows what 'they' are upto!

As im posting from my mobile i cant copy link but the times are reporting thmora that barclays are going to give moat a decision within 5 days whether they will lend him the money to complete the take over. Fingers crossed. Im still wary though, if he needs to approach a bank for a loan, then that doesnt sound to promising that he will have the money to invest in new much needed players? Still...this is where we are at...i just want mike ashley OUT!

Is no one concerned the club will be saddled with the debt? As you mentioned it doesn't sound like he'll have any money to invest in players. We all want Ashley out but the club can't take many more years of under investment.

Is no one concerned the club will be saddled with the debt? As you mentioned it doesn't sound like he'll have any money to invest in players. We all want Ashley out but the club can't take many more years of under investment.

Well if this is what the clubs like with no debt, then fuck me bring the debt on. Nearly every team has debt. Even the Glazers borrowed the money to buy Manure.

Well if this is what the clubs like with no debt, then fuck me bring the debt on. Nearly every team has debt. Even the Glazers borrowed the money to buy Manure.

Man U and Liverpool are saddled with nearly £1.5bn of bank loans.

Shepherd secured loans on the back of an almost guaranteed home attendance and the banks where the first paid when the ST money rolled in.

Man U and Liverpool are saddled with nearly £1.5bn of bank loans.

Shepherd secured loans on the back of an almost guaranteed home attendance and the banks where the first paid when the ST money rolled in.

Thats the problem though, Man U and Liverpool are saddled with the debt of buying themseleves. Their owners borrowed money to buy them then passed the loans onto the clubs, Im amazed its allowed and franly Im amazed Ashley didnt do it with us. Its like me buying a car off you by borrowing the money off you and then asking you to pay it back. When I get bored and sell the car though Im getting the money.