Uruguay

Woodgate27

They've qualified.  Wait for them all to turn up on here now lobbing their Aussie jizz about. ;)  Out in the group stages tbh.

56871[/snapback]

Someone is gonna beat the culture dodging peroxide-roos by a cricket score iyamho.

Bad business. Bad for football. Don't like it one bit, so it is.

56885[/snapback]

It's just not cricket is it?

56887[/snapback]

kangaroo.jpg

;)

I feel like I'm watching the sport that I love being systematically stripped of all it's dignity, so I do.

Jesus wept tbh.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've qualified.  Wait for them all to turn up on here now lobbing their Aussie jizz about. ;)  Out in the group stages tbh.

56871[/snapback]

I just wait for Australia beating England in the quarter-finals now...

56871[/snapback]

56892[/snapback]

I thought you'd rather beat us in the final 4-2?????????????/

general chat man, not the (Correct) footballing thread like where I posted it......................................

56893[/snapback]

Yeah, well they're in the World Cup Finals not the FINAL smartarse ;)

;)

general chat man, not the (Correct) footballing thread like where I posted it......................................

56893[/snapback]

Yeah, well they're in the World Cup Finals not the FINAL smartarse ;)

;)

56902[/snapback]

At the moment. Only a matter of time though tbh. :razz:

56871[/snapback]

56892[/snapback]

It's the first one they'll have been to in 30-odd years man. It'll be another 30 before they get out of the group stages. And it'll all be FIFA's fault of course.

Blaydon'll be E'd up to the eyeballs with the Kandy ravers tonight, celebrating this one. Either that or a quiet one with Benny, Tyne and Adidas.

56871[/snapback]

56892[/snapback]

It's the first one they'll have been to in 30-odd years man. It'll be another 30 before they get out of the group stages. And it'll all be FIFA's fault of course.

Blaydon'll be E'd up to the eyeballs with the Kandy ravers tonight, celebrating this one. Either that or a quiet one with Benny, Tyne and Adidas.

56915[/snapback]

;)

56871[/snapback]

56892[/snapback]

56915[/snapback]

Aye, he'll have some 'N-Trance' shit on no doubt.

I for one am pleased the Aussies have qualified, one less team full of dago cheats diving about everywhere tbh.

56904[/snapback]

Got that right.

56908[/snapback]

You seem to have a problem with the koala-fanciers, did one stick their boomerang up your arse when you were a child or something? ;)

I think that 0-1 is a great result for Australia!  I am confident that they can overcome that deficite at home.  ;)

56706[/snapback]

I'll eat a whole tub of Vegemite if they do.

56719[/snapback]

Bollocks.

I hope we get them in the group stages, it would be nice to turn them over at rugby, cricket and football in consecutive years.

I for one am pleased the Aussies have qualified, one less team full of dago cheats diving about everywhere tbh.

56904[/snapback]

Got that right.

56908[/snapback]

You seem to have a problem with the koala-fanciers, did one stick their boomerang up your arse when you were a child or something? ;)

56931[/snapback]

I think the problem stems from one refusing to stick their boomerang up his arse tbh. ;)

56904[/snapback]

Got that right.

56908[/snapback]

56931[/snapback]

Yes. I knew it was wrong like but I kept coming back for more.

Ayethangyew!

Edited by manc-mag

I think that 0-1 is a great result for Australia!  I am confident that they can overcome that deficite at home.   ;)

56706[/snapback]

I'll eat a whole tub of Vegemite if they do.

56719[/snapback]

Bollocks.

I hope we get them in the group stages, it would be nice to turn them over at rugby, cricket and football in consecutive years.

56933[/snapback]

I don't think we beat them at Rugby in 2004 ;)

Was it the end of '03 Pedant-Boy?

56942[/snapback]

If you're on about the 2003 World Cup, yes funnily enough. ;)

56946[/snapback]

To be fair it will be etched into the publics memory as much as 1966.

.......two fucking years man! ;)