So they say their in talks with Moat

Amir

A bet with Newcastle owner Mike Ashley led to club managing director Derek Llambias running naked across the pitch at St James' Park.

The two men went head to head, during an after-match party, following Newcastle's victory over Reading last weekend, when the Toon Army were sent into raptures by a hat-trick from striker Shola Ameobi.

And Llambias came off worse, Ashley forcing him to take off all his clothes before treading the turf at Newcastle's legendary home.

The men were celebrating Newcastle's impressive start to the season, which they continued yesterday with a 2-0 win at Crystal Palace, that leaves the Geordies joint-top of the Championship, so soon after they were relegated from the Premier League.

Newcastle could be sold this week, although businessman Barry Moat's takeover could rest on another round of cost cutting at the club, which could include the sale of players, including Stephen Taylor.

Llambias said: 'We're in negotiations with Barry and I am hopeful. But like everything you have to get money in the bank and banks and money are very tight at the moment. It's all about getting money in the bank.'

Cunts.

I dont know if any of you have watched that football league programme on bbc 1 but lady who reads out the texts recons she has a source that has said Ashley is going to keep the toon for this sesson as they have made such a good start, although we all new that anyways i think he might get Shearer in to manage, i just have this feeling thats whats going to happen.

wait...did that really happen?

It's the Daily Mail so it's hard to tell. However, the lack of asylum seekers and Muslims blamed for Mr. Llambias' homoerotic display of flesh leads me to believe it is.

Is it libellous for me to call Mike Ashley a raging homosexual considering he asked another man to get his cock out?

I dont know if any of you have watched that football league programme on bbc 1 but lady who reads out the texts recons she has a source that has said Ashley is going to keep the toon for this sesson as they have made such a good start, although we all new that anyways i think he might get Shearer in to manage, i just have this feeling thats whats going to happen.

Are you on shrooms?

She asked a rhetorical question on Monday's announcement.

The only source Jacqui Oatley has is my cock. And he's not far wrong.

wait...did that really happen?

It's the Daily Mail so it's hard to tell. However, the lack of asylum seekers and Muslims blamed for Mr. Llambias' homoerotic display of flesh leads me to believe it is.

Is it libellous for me to call Mike Ashley a raging homosexual considering he asked another man to get his cock out?

Not only is it not libellous ..its your fuckin DUTY ! : )

Not on shrooms but have had maybe 1 to many but i get the feeling that Ashley is here to stay for now atleast, and in past experience he has tried to please the fans(although then shit on them in next steps) i think he will appoint Shearer to pleases us but keep team to sell for more cash after hopefull promotion.

:lol:

The only source Jacqui Oatley has is my cock. And he's not far wrong.

:razz:

I think i feel sick : )

Possibly opportunity missed there Jihad ... the people want results ... upon the struggle a Geordie will rise .:.

Hey there kiddo ...you starting to get the idea ...stay awake now : )

My loyalty will prevail ...we will rise stronger and ...your an utter mong.