Peterborough United 2-0 Newcastle United (League Cup R3)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 down, not a bit of positive play from us, they've hit the woodwork twice...do we bring the seniors on or do we keep faith in the young'uns?

Keep the faith i say.

Hughton needs to let Taylor and Guthrie know they are the senior players and should be setting an example out there. So many times the play has bypassed our midfield so our striker have had NOTHING to work on.

Take Donaldson off, put Smith on...get a bit of fire and spark in the side for second half.

2-0 down, not a bit of positive play from us, they've hit the woodwork twice...do we bring the seniors on or do we keep faith in the young'uns?

Keep the faith i say.

Hughton needs to let Taylor and Guthrie know they are the senior players and should be setting an example out there. So many times the play has bypassed our midfield so our striker have had NOTHING to work on.

Take Donaldson off, put Smith on...get a bit of fire and spark in the side for second half.

Taylor is a senior player, Guthrie isn't in my opinion.

Like Lovenkrands should be called a senior player but he's only played about 10 times for us.

Have a horrible feeling we're going to lose this.

2-1 to Peterbro i think :huh:

Beginning to look like i should have hoyed a tenner on this!

P.S I think Hughton should replace Lua Lua with Nolan, Lua Lua is very over rated IMO.

Wouldnt bother risking Smith.

Would possibly put Geremi on also who has the odd assist in him.

Edited by Sir Bob Almighty!

Keep the faith i say.

Like Lovenkrands should be called a senior player but he's only played about 10 times for us.

Aye but Guthrie has started nearly 30 games for us. Point still stands...they should be setting an example.

Keep the faith i say.

Aye but Guthrie has started nearly 30 games for us. Point still stands...they should be setting an example.

He's 22 man.

Fair enough with Taylor who has 120 games played.