Ratings war

snakehips

aye, people don't seem to have cottoned on to the espn thing yet

I get ESPN with my Virgin Media package. The football on it is a bonus, but what really makes it worth it is the other two channels you get - ESPN Classic and ESPN America. I love most American sports so to get LIVE NBA, NFL, MBL and NHL as well as college sports and the magazine programmes is brilliant for me. You also get some great stuff 'not live', as they say, on classic. I'd reccomend it to anyone.

aye, people don't seem to have cottoned on to the espn thing yet

I get ESPN with my Virgin Media package. The football on it is a bonus, but what really makes it worth it is the other two channels you get - ESPN Classic and ESPN America. I love most American sports so to get LIVE NBA, NFL, MBL and NHL as well as college sports and the magazine programmes is brilliant for me. You also get some great stuff 'not live', as they say, on classic. I'd reccomend it to anyone.

Classic is free to air and ESPN America came with Setanta.

I see our match tomorrow is going head-to-head with ESPN's coverage of the Fulham v Arsenal game.

Hmmm, something tells me we'll spank them with the viewing figures.

Agree?

Not sure how you can compare BBC2 with ESPN. If we were both on free channels then it would be interesting, I suspect we'd just scrape it, although surely Arsenal are a big draw and they're playing away.