FIFA 10 League #1 (360)

Besty

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way did you deserve that in the slightest. And for some reason I had to tackle you more than once everytime to get the ball, fucking frustrating as hell.

Sorry but he second game I had 10 shots 7 on target. you had 2 shots and 1 on target. :(:lol:

I don't use the sprint button until down the wing so my players have more control over the ball so harder to push off than normal. Sorry trying not to sound patronizing . but you need to slow your game down a tad. you guys try and play far to fast.

Oh well, seemed like I had more. Not really shots but I had plenty of opportunites, crossing just going past my head, past the post etc.

Everytime I seemed to get in a good position the ball would bounce off my players heel or something to that effect where I would lose it. :lol:

Bawan when are you up for games? and to dumb?

Looks like i might have to stay up late one night to play. if you can let me know when I could manage....

Could do tonight if you wanted mate, round about 10?

Looks like i might have to stay up late one night to play. if you can let me know when I could manage....

Footy tonight. Sorry. But if you let me know now I can manage for the rest of the week? (cinema on weds maybies though...:(

Footy tonight. Sorry. But if you let me know now I can manage for the rest of the week? (cinema on weds maybies though...:(

No probs mate, anytime for me this week and weekend etc etc

Anytime now khay?

Thats me just in now from footy and knackered. Got 4 goals though. :lol:

I can't promise weds, but I'll be up for thursday/friday for games. :lol:

I am up for it now, tomorrow, the day after and the day after tomorrow :(

Games left to play for me

AaronAvenger666 man city - 1

Baw3590 - 2

nai11 - 2

I said earlier you could just take these victories as 5-0 default wins or whatever. I've no chance taking anything from you, but if it comes down to goal diff. I will play them. Does that work?

Baw3590 - 2

nai11 - 2

I said earlier you could just take these victories as 5-0 default wins or whatever. I've no chance taking anything from you, but if it comes down to goal diff. I will play them. Does that work?

Sounds good. I missed that sorry.

If I beat Bawan twice the league is mine. :)

Baw3590 - 2

nai11 - 2

Get your fucking mic on, bottle of win, sit ya fucking arse doon and get some points of him :)

anyone fancy making a table again?

Want to see if I beat avenger plus two wins against to dumb. If I need to play bawan. :)

I'm on 33 points

39 if you include to dumb.

I think Bawan is on 32?

Does he have any more games to play bar me?

Off to work now mate, will you be on later on, 9+?

depends when the GF finishes work, its usually about half 9 so i should manage one match at least