FIFA 10 League #1 (360)

Besty

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed on the shooting, its realistic in an aspect, but then its just terrible.

Passing is brill though, especially through balls.

I think through balls are the worst part, the player usually just blasts them at the player on the other team, also I dont think the players make runs an intelligently as on 09 sometimes.

played my games against TD (nia11) now won both

honestly td i've never felt so bad for scoring a goal as I did that last one

Don't worry about it! As you can tell, I find it hard to get motivated to play once I have given up. I've had "get the games out of the way" mentality since I think the first match I played in this league.

So I figured out that my computer players are better at getting the ball back from the other team, against Andrew anyway. A more tricky player might go past them a lot easier.

Well played btw, best team play I think I've seen.

Anyone else online tonight to get this done?

to dumb, whats going on?

lol, I take it this is when I decided to go refill my wine in the middle of the match. I do take more interest when people are on the mic btw! :lol:

Edited by to dumb

to dumb, whats going on?

lol, I take it this is when I decided to go refill my wine in the middle of the match. I do take more interest when people are on the mic btw! :D

nah although that was puzzling at the time :lol:

it was start of match two when we were at the kits screen or something for ages possibly tactics

wp barney.

can anyone who doesn't get on tonight just take a standard win against me? 5-0 or whatever, as I'd rather be done with it this evening. just khay and inglez now.

did he use the one where all his players are stood together and run towards one spot in the box?

He had everyone stood semi circle in front of the corner taker.

Needles to say i managed to score on the counter. :lol::D

eleven90 it game me a 3-0 win instead of the 3-2.

But i think you need to work on your set pieces. :lol:

Sorry - I had to quit in the closing sequence because my lift had arrived and I was already late! Was a bit stupid even starting a game, because I had started on the wine, but hey :D

And don't diss the set pieces! They work great with Athletico Madrid (probably because I have some pace at the back with them for when it goes wrong!), and that one with all the players stood near the corner has given me some great goals xD

I do them for show rather than for usefulness :D

eleven90 it game me a 3-0 win instead of the 3-2.

But i think you need to work on your set pieces. :lol:

Sorry - I had to quit in the closing sequence because my lift had arrived and I was already late! Was a bit stupid even starting a game, because I had started on the wine, but hey :icon_lol:

And don't diss the set pieces! They work great with Athletico Madrid (probably because I have some pace at the back with them for when it goes wrong!), and that one with all the players stood near the corner has given me some great goals xD

I do them for show rather than for usefulness :D

Only kidding mate. :D I just thought you had been pissing about. Can you use them in ranked online games?