We need to support the team 100%

loonyTOON

Interesting that the people saying empty stadium is the only way, 40000 mugs etc.. are the least committed of the people on here generally, and don't own season tickets etc.

You're right, Stevie, but there is nothing us non-season ticket holders can do to overcome that. I have been waiting to buy a ST just as soon as Moat, or any other person bought the club. That's easy for me to say, of course. Actions speak louder than words.

Actions do speak louder than words. ST holders like their football and need their 'fix'. It's in the blood. It's a drug. So what greater statement could there be than for ST holders to say "Fuck it. This is going to cause me a lot of pain, but I am going to make my feelings known in the only way you (LardAsh) can see" and miss one game? If there was a mass boycott organised for one game and as many folk who actually do care about NUFC stayed away then surely that would be a start? You and the other 35k+ ST holders have paid your money and your attendance means fuck all in a financial sense to Ashley (other than pies and pints, should you wish to), so a mass non-attendance will demonstrate a far greater feeling of anger than anything else - for starters. Just one game?

Of course, I'm probably pissing against the wind here. As I said in the other thread, folk will continue as sheep normally do as 'it's only football' and continue to be shafted from behind by that fat shithead and let him wipe his grubby cock on their behinds whilst grinning and thanking him for being there and helping Newcastle United Football Club. This fat cunt is pissing on us all and yet the majority of us are just lapping it all up like a bunch of timid mice, rather than show him the band of brothers we actually are by offering him 'outside'.

Why are we scared of the club going completely down the pan now? The way things are going we are only postponing the inevitable imo. Those that paid three years in advance for their ST are, by your definition, the most commited to the club. Well let's look at those three years: This is the first year - in The Championship. Year 2 - Let's, just for a second, imagine we get promoted - The Premiership. A year watching absolute garbage football, following no player investment, coupled with heavy defeat after heavy defeat. Relegation. Year 3 - Back in The Championship. Even if that year is good, how many folk would then cough up again, knowing the shite was going to continue???? 10,000 ??? IMO, at the end of your third year this club will be fucked. Gates locked. Administration. Unless that fat cunt is got out of our club as soon as possible, this story is only going to end one way.

Interesting that the people saying empty stadium is the only way, 40000 mugs etc.. are the least committed of the people on here generally, and don't own season tickets etc.

How do you know that?

Cos I just do.

How do you know that?

Cos I just do.

Refusing to boycoutt matches just means Ashley can continue taking the piss IMO.

It wouldn't be pretty but sometimes you have to do something unpleasant in the short term for the greater good.

It's my opinion and there's fuck all you can do about it. :nah:

<_<

Edited by Asprilla

Okay, I've decided I've had enough and wont go back until that bloke has left.

It's easy for me to do as I work thousands of miles away from home for over six months of the year. Easy for me as I don't have a season ticket. Well, if anyone believes that, then I can tell you you couldn't be further from the truth. I am a right fuckin emotional tool and for some unknown reason there are tears rolling down my face as I'm typing this. The sleepless nights I've had over this football club counting up potential game results and their meaning, the emotional highs and dreadful lows I have experienced over the years have eaten away at my soul to an unexpected level from when I first glimped that magnificent stadium and beautiful green turf.

I've never claimed to be the greatest supporter. I'd like to think I'm one of the most voiciferous though, and those that truly know me will testify that I'm rather enthusiastic about shouting and singing at the match, rather than sitting on my fucking hands like a lot of folk. However, I will put all that to one side until that man has gone. I doubt they will miss my financial support, such is it's paucity, but never mind.

Yeah, it's easy for me sitting here.

It's easy for me to do as I work thousands of miles away from home for over six months of the year. Easy for me as I don't have a season ticket. Well, if anyone believes that, then I can tell you you couldn't be further from the truth. I am a right fuckin emotional tool and for some unknown reason there are tears rolling down my face as I'm typing this. The sleepless nights I've had over this football club counting up potential game results and their meaning, the emotional highs and dreadful lows I have experienced over the years have eaten away at my soul to an unexpected level from when I first glimped that magnificent stadium and beautiful green turf.

I've never claimed to be the greatest supporter. I'd like to think I'm one of the most voiciferous though, and those that truly know me will testify that I'm rather enthusiastic about shouting and singing at the match, rather than sitting on my fucking hands like a lot of folk. However, I will put all that to one side until that man has gone. I doubt they will miss my financial support, such is it's paucity, but never mind.

:nah::(<_<

Slightly off topic but drove through Whitley Bay the other day........What a shit hole the seafront is.

Spanish City used to be Disneyland when I was a kid.

Whoever runs the local council should be ashamed of themselves. Total eyesore.

Well it aint Ashley's fault.

Slightly off topic but drove through Whitley Bay the other day........What a shit hole the seafront is.

All funding been dedicated to the traditional shitholes in N Tyneside. I agree though, they want shooting for letting that happen.

All funding been dedicated to the traditional shitholes in N Tyneside. I agree though, they want shooting for letting that happen.

Was really quite shocked tbh. When you think the money thats gone into South Shields seafront. Where do people go north of the tyne for the shields factor.

The Shields factor? :D

Would that be the every charva south of the river going to Shields beach factor?

Was really quite shocked tbh. When you think the money thats gone into South Shields seafront. Where do people go north of the tyne for the shields factor.

The Shields factor? :D

Would that be the every charva south of the river going to Shields beach factor?

Cant think of anywhere in the North to rival South Shields for a seaside family day out. Has the lot tbf. B)

When I was studying business 20 or so years ago, South Tyneside council took massive steps towards tourism and spent fortunes on it. One of their big ideas that never came to fruition was to release wallabies into the wild :rolleyes:

Like a shit fairground? An awful town centre full of scum? If I ever want a day at the beach even though I do live in South Shields I still go to Tynemouth every time.

its because of 40,000 clowns like him that MA is still here

I think I know what you're trying to say but don't appreciate being called a 'clown'. Maybe you should look back at a couple of your own posts and have a re-think about calling other people clowns.

I didn't renew this year as I didn't want Ashley walking away with my ST money in his pocket if he did sell, (HA!) but have went to every home game and a couple of aways. If he does re-name SJP I won't be back. If something gets organised in the way of a match boycott, I'll support it. I agree with action being called for and hope something that will actually have an impact will be launched.

its because of 40,000 clowns like him that MA is still here

I think I know what you're trying to say but don't appreciate being called a 'clown'. Maybe you should look back at a couple of your own posts and have a re-think about calling other people clowns.

I didn't renew this year as I didn't want Ashley walking away with my ST money in his pocket if he did sell, (HA!) but have went to every home game and a couple of aways. If he does re-name SJP I won't be back. If something gets organised in the way of a match boycott, I'll support it. I agree with action being called for and hope something that will actually have an impact will be launched.

Its all good and well saying 'dont go then', but the fact is, like you say, it needs to be organised properly. I'd love a match boycott, I want it to happen. But if I dont go personally, theres still gonna be 35 - 40k there. Its not going to make a difference. But it needs to be organised, so contact NUST, NUFC.com, True Faith etc, try and get the ball rolling etc then.

THIS ...Fantastic post