Cardiff at home moved to Fri night!

Scottish Mag

4 out of our next 6 home matches have been moved and the other 2 are Wednesday midweek fixtures. It was great there for a few weeks with what seemed like it was back to the good old days of 3pm Saturday kick offs with us playing 3 fixtures at home but all these changes really are shit and killing the weekend.

The most pissed away end I've ever been in was at Highbury on a Friday night. We played really well but lost 3-2 because Jenas is a fuckin arsehole. I'll always remember just how pissed everyone seemed, me included, so I based on that I don't mind a Friday night game, should be good crack :lol:

Everyone seemed canny wrecked at Barnsley but I hadn't had a drink and they weren't serving in the away end! Gutted :(

I have never been to a match on a Friday so I might enjoy the novelty :lol:

I wish they would just stick to weekend kickoffs, even when not televised. I know there's a lot of midweek fixtures in the CCC and there's no avoiding it, so I'd always have to miss those ones, but to move a perfectly good saturday or sunday game to a monday or friday and televise it does me no good, working 9-5 EST (so 2-10 Newcastle time) as I do.

There's no anticipation. It just becomes a score to check when I get back from work instead of something to look forward to (even when it is just on the radio.)

Shit decision by the coppers - the Mackems might be in the Premier but our crowd will be bigger and Cardiff will be bringing 10 times as many fans as Wigan.

If theres trouble on the Saturday in town because of Welsh lads staying up and not having the game it'll serve them right.

The most pissed away end I've ever been in was at Highbury on a Friday night. We played really well but lost 3-2 because Jenas is a fuckin arsehole. I'll always remember just how pissed everyone seemed, me included, so I based on that I don't mind a Friday night game, should be good crack :lol:

was that the one where Bernard scored a screamer from a Dyer through ball?

and Bramble air shotted it inside our own box for Henry to tap into at the far post?

I was there, fucking great match.

Shame about Jenas thinking he was playing volleyball

The most pissed away end I've ever been in was at Highbury on a Friday night. We played really well but lost 3-2 because Jenas is a fuckin arsehole. I'll always remember just how pissed everyone seemed, me included, so I based on that I don't mind a Friday night game, should be good crack :(

and Bramble air shotted it inside our own box for Henry to tap into at the far post?

Corporate seats? :lol:

Shit decision by the coppers - the Mackems might be in the Premier but our crowd will be bigger and Cardiff will be bringing 10 times as many fans as Wigan.

If theres trouble on the Saturday in town because of Welsh lads staying up and not having the game it'll serve them right.

Their attendances are dropping every week, they got 34k last night, and surely Villa will have more away fans there than what Pompey (400) would of.

But Cardiff is no problem for me, just going out on the lash after is very welcoming now!

Edited by 1892

Fucking twatting bastard. I've already sorted 6 tickets to go to a gig in Toon on the Fri night with a bunch of mates - meal, hotel, the whole shebang. Talk about a spanner in the works... :lol:

The most pissed away end I've ever been in was at Highbury on a Friday night. We played really well but lost 3-2 because Jenas is a fuckin arsehole. I'll always remember just how pissed everyone seemed, me included, so I based on that I don't mind a Friday night game, should be good crack <_<

Corporate seats? :(

:(

maybe

:lol:

I was blasted for that game too, but I was watching in the pub. Couldn't even remember the score the next day. :(