Emre

Isegrim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just been a while since the last FIFA/UEFA/FA are incompetent fuckwits thread. :lol:

57403[/snapback]

That's why made sure I went into the office this morning just to make sure to be the starter of such an important topic before concentrating on other stuff. :razz:

I knew Papa L. would start posting again... ;)

Any chance the Swiss will be kicked out of the WC if it's found they started it?

To be honest I can't imagine Swiss being aggressive at all. Being neutral pansies might have something to do with that....

57459[/snapback]

And the fact that Blatter is Swiss!

Any chance the Swiss will be kicked out of the WC if it's found they started it?

To be honest I can't imagine Swiss being aggressive at all. Being neutral pansies might have something to do with that....

57459[/snapback]

try borrowing money off them and not paying it back on time my friend

they can put that cuckoo clock and cowbell somewhere very painful (and embarrassing)

I'd be ashamed if I got chinned off Emre.  He's a fucking midget.

57286[/snapback]

I'd be ashamed if I got chinned off an accountant.

57486[/snapback]

Accountants hit people all the time, usually in the pocket !!!!

57459[/snapback]

Not so neutral!

:lol:

57489[/snapback]

Huggel should get a lifetime ban for sheer stupidity...

57459[/snapback]

Not so neutral!

57489[/snapback]

57490[/snapback]

Isegrim, what do you make of Magnin? He's been linked with us in a couple of Swiss papers and I'm not too sure myself. He's looked great playing for the national team - very solid defensively, dangerous going forward and his set-pieces are usually very good. I haven't really seen anything of him at Stuttgart though.

Edited by Bombadil

57459[/snapback]

Not so neutral!

57489[/snapback]

57490[/snapback]

Isegrim, what do you make of Magnin? He's been linked with us in a couple of Swiss papers and I'm not too sure myself. He's looked great playing for the national team - very solid defensively, dangerous going forward and his set-pieces are usually very good. I haven't really seen anything of him at Stuttgart though.

58002[/snapback]

I don't rate him very highly. He didn't set the world alight at Bremen and I have seen him a couple of times for Stuttgart where he looks very committed, running down the flank but always wasting the final ball by putting the cross behind the goal.

The FIFA official from Poland who observed the game was speaking for the first time to the press. Terim and Alpay kicked in the door of the referee's dressing room. He also mentioned Emre being one of the main culprits of the brawl. He reckoned those players and staff members involved will receive bans between 1 and 2 years.