FA Cup 4th Round / West Brom vs Newcastle

brummiemag1

houghton put the right side given the circumstances

we'd all like to see us compete for the cup but this season, more than any in recent memory, the league has to take priority.

i'd be pissed off we put a reserve side in the cup if we were in the top flight but let's be honest, we were never going to have a shout with our current squad and it's absolutely vital that we regain top flight status this year.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry like, but "midlands team"?

Do you have a merseyside and Yorkshire team too?

;)

I look out for and have a little bit of interest in Walsall, a team local to where I live.

Have you an issue with that?

I tell you what it's ironic coming from that cunt as well considering he has a "London club" in AFC Wimbledon. Second club thing I find pathetic though.

Edited by Stevie

;)

I look out for and have a little bit of interest in Walsall, a team local to where I live.

I tell you what it's ironic coming from that cunt as well considering he has a "London club" in AFC Wimbledon. Second club thing I find pathetic though.

What the fuck are you talking about, I dont have a London club. Get your facts right before you start calling me a cunt.

Edit - apologies Stevie I thought you were referring to me! I don't see whats wrong with looking out for a local team though when you live outside Newcastle. I think a lot of people who live outside Newcastle would understand that, particularly when its a small club like Walsall

Edited by brummiemag1

;)

What the fuck are you talking about, I dont have a London club. Get your facts right before you start calling me a cunt.

fairly sure hes refering to the fish there

I dont mean to make you look stupid but...you know...

;)

Wouldn't say they were my "London Club" like Stevie, just that I've been to see them a few times.

But don't let reality get in the way of your rage ;)

..................... Second club thing I find pathetic though.

Dearie me Stevie, you mean you don't have an interest in a second club? my oh my.

My second club of interest is Sunderland.

Yes Stevie, Sunderland, I always check to see if they got beat and I'm at my happiest if they lose and Newcastle wins regardless of league status.

(I am wearing my tin-hat as I feel sure there will be another verbal bombardment from my dear friend Stevie) ;)