I'm a Celebrity

DanTheMan

Having a smooch with mrs hips last night to some tunes on the rekid player, she said that that programme was on (who said I'm not captivating?). I told her it is just shit, and she agreed.

If my mrs can realise that it is just a pile of shit, it must be!

Shit with a capital SH!

62713[/snapback]

Urrrrrgh! Oldies kissing! I bet it was like when Harold Bishop used to neck on with Madge! ;):angry:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a cracked rib? ;)

It's not a patch on the Peter Andre/Jordan blossoming love affair man.  That was great TV.

62708[/snapback]

But I'd rather use matches and tabs to burn and poke through my eyes than watch either of those two.

I thought it was a cracked rib? :angry:

It's not a patch on the Peter Andre/Jordan blossoming love affair man.  That was great TV.

62708[/snapback]

But I'd rather use matches and tabs to burn and poke through my eyes than watch either of those two.

62717[/snapback]

Andre was hilarious man. Sneaking over to Jordan's bed and whispering to her and rubbing her leg, then trying to get back to his bed hiding the stiffy in his tracky bottoms after she'd told him in no uncertain terms to fuck off. ;)

Edited by Gemmill

Having a smooch with mrs hips last night to some tunes on the rekid player, she said that that programme was on (who said I'm not captivating?). I told her it is just shit, and she agreed.

Shit with a capital SH!

62713[/snapback]

Urrrrrgh! Oldies kissing! I bet it was like when Harold Bishop used to neck on with Madge! ;):angry:

62715[/snapback]

:angry:

If I come on Sat and meet you, I'll wear my Blue Stratos aftershave and even you wont be able to resist me ;):icon_lol:

Blue Stratos

Hai Karate

Denim

Old Spice

You young 'uns just don't know what you've missed!!

Shit with a capital SH!

62713[/snapback]

62715[/snapback]

:angry:

If I come on Sat and meet you, I'll wear my Blue Stratos aftershave and even you wont be able to resist me ;):icon_lol:

Blue Stratos

Hai Karate

Denim

Old Spice

62721[/snapback]

Remember the 'risque' Denim ad where the woman's hand was just about to go inside the bloke's denim shirt before he stopped her? :icon_lol:

Plus, the phrase 'Hai Karate soap on a rope' should be re-introduced as an insult.

Shit with a capital SH!

62713[/snapback]

62715[/snapback]

;)

If I come on Sat and meet you, I'll wear my Blue Stratos aftershave and even you wont be able to resist me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Blue Stratos

Hai Karate

Denim

Old Spice

62721[/snapback]

Remember the 'risque' Denim ad where the woman's hand was just about to go inside the bloke's denim shirt before he stopped her? :icon_lol:

Plus, the phrase 'Hai Karate soap on a rope' should be re-introduced as an insult.

62725[/snapback]

Soap on a rope is one of my "smells from childhood Christmases". Along with orange peel. :angry:

Well i see dried up old Carol Thatcher won it then, fair play to the old bird, she wolfed down the bugs and seemed to love crawling in shit.

Apparently her mother didn't even know she was on it! Must be a close relationship they share then.

64662[/snapback]

Can't really blame the daughter though, can you?

Done well to win it imo considering most the country despises her mother

Communication works both ways Wacky, i think she won it cos of her peeing antics, can't be arsed to walk to the makeshift shithouse so i'll just whip my knickers off and squat next to my bed. Classy.

64669[/snapback]

Would you want to speak to the iron faced old cow

:icon_lol:

Communication works both ways Wacky, i think she won it cos of her peeing antics, can't be arsed to walk to the makeshift shithouse so i'll just whip my knickers off and squat next to my bed. Classy.

64669[/snapback]

Would you want to speak to the iron faced old cow

:icon_lol:

64670[/snapback]

She's in quite poor health these days, isn't she? (Margaret - not Carol) I think she's has several strokes and suffers from memory loss etc. I'm not surprised she's not been watching I'm A Celebrity really - it's not really the kind of thing you could ever imagine her sitting down to watch of an evening. Don't think Carol ever had a close relationship with her mother anyway as most biographical articles I've read suggest that her mother was too busy and preferred Carol's twin brother to her. It's quite sad.