Little rumour I've heard

smoggeordie

Alan Smith should STFU.

I disagree completely!

He is our captain and if anyone in the side has the right to speak up about our tactis it is him...and rightly so!

As a CM he see's play from the heart of it and he would be the first to admit he has been shit recently but that in part, a major part has been down to Hughtons tactics.

Im all for the lad speaking up and telling Hughton his tactics are fuckin wank....if of course he actually did!

"Recently"? ;)

Alan Smith should STFU.

I disagree completely!

He is our captain and if anyone in the side has the right to speak up about our tactis it is him...and rightly so!

As a CM he see's play from the heart of it and he would be the first to admit he has been shit recently but that in part, a major part has been down to Hughtons tactics.

Im all for the lad speaking up and telling Hughton his tactics are fuckin wank....if of course he actually did!

"Recently"? ;)

To be fair his style of play hasn't suited our tactics of late, he was doing well earlier in the season. Doesn't change the fact that overall he's been pants though.

In a way, the positives of this season so far, is that it's working like a sort of pre-season for the team. Routledge/Williamson et all have time to settle in and get used to teammates, etc.

It's also been a 2nd chance for Collo, who may have been turfed out had Shearer remained.

In preparation for the Premiership? Bit presumptious isnt it? Its not over till Fish's lass starts wailing.

I suppose so. I reckon we'll just about go up though.