Watford 1-2 NUFC

Barney

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 3 points, another poor performence.

Again another lower placed team looked better than we did, had more possesion, but couldn't get the goals necessary to win.

At the end it looked like we might just throw away 2 points.

Despite Carroll scoring a goal our two-pronged attack force were like a toothless tiger. Best was pretty much anonymous.

Jonas was not up to speed and niether was Guthrie.

I appreciate the win but I wish we could do it with more elan, panache, and flair, rather than looking mediocre and grinding out results against mediocre opposition.

I believe their goal was offside but regardless of the weather, visability, and bad conditions, they got the ball in the net when they shouldn't have, and might have got another.

Noelie, I listened to the game on the radio and I thought we were fucking mint.

Again another lower placed team looked better than we did, had more possesion, but couldn't get the goals necessary to win.

Despite Carroll scoring a goal our two-pronged attack force were like a toothless tiger. Best was pretty much anonymous.

I appreciate the win but I wish we could do it with more elan, panache, and flair, rather than looking mediocre and grinding out results against mediocre opposition.

I believe their goal was offside but regardless of the weather, visability, and bad conditions, they got the ball in the net when they shouldn't have, and might have got another.

Yeah Noelie, Geordie Lad would agree with this.

In all fairness, the radio can paint a very different image.

:D

;)

Ah, but I watched it on ESPN360. Wot sort o' mint Alex, glacier or black bullet?