Nihat

Scottish Mag

The way relations are at the minute between the two boards, one misplaced comment like that could see someone busting a cap in your ass.  Another innocent victim of message board gang culture. :icon_lol:

59522[/snapback]

Westside :D

It's actually funny, because I can remember on the temporary board, (s7.invisionfree) or whatever it was, and when it was mentioned the two boards were being merged, you said something like, "It's not as if it's going to be the Toonchat Casuals against the HTT Gremlins" (or something like that).

Sadly, how right you were! :D

It's actually funny, because I can remember on the temporary board, (s7.invisionfree) or whatever it was, and when it was mentioned the two boards were being merged, you said something like, "It's not as if it's going to be the Toonchat Casuals against the HTT Gremlins" (or something like that).

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. :icon_lol:

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. :icon_lol:

59531[/snapback]

I blame "The Notorious HTT" myself.

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. :angry:

59531[/snapback]

59533[/snapback]

Expect to be struck down by a bolt of lightning for that comment..........

either that or a heavy essay! :icon_lol:

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. :angry:

59531[/snapback]

59533[/snapback]

Expect to be struck down by a bolt of lightning for that comment..........

either that or a heavy essay! :icon_lol:

59539[/snapback]

Nah, HTT would find that funny like.

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

59531[/snapback]

Seem to remember I was right all along like :icon_lol:

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. :razz:

59531[/snapback]

59573[/snapback]

So good of you to say so - can I remind you......??

I hope it suceeds, I really do.

But that fact that two forums with two different sets of members having two different set of ideas could possibly (and I emphasise the word possibly) be a problem.

If there is a conflict of interests then i can see there being a visible divide. It wont be people's intention to do so, but by virtue of the fact that things have been done for some time seperately it may be inevitable.

But as I said, I hope this isn't the case for the sake of the people who have enjoyed using both forums since their creation.

What he said ;)

:angry:

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. :razz:

59531[/snapback]

59573[/snapback]

So good of you to say so - can I remind you......??

I hope it suceeds, I really do.

But that fact that two forums with two different sets of members having two different set of ideas could possibly (and I emphasise the word possibly) be a problem.

If there is a conflict of interests then i can see there being a visible divide. It wont be people's intention to do so, but by virtue of the fact that things have been done for some time seperately it may be inevitable.

But as I said, I hope this isn't the case for the sake of the people who have enjoyed using both forums since their creation.

What he said ;)

:angry:

59582[/snapback]

Set yourself up for a "you're the same person" comment tbh

59527[/snapback]

To be exact....

Can't see there being a problem meself.  It's just a Newcastle message board.  It's not like the Toon-Chat bloods can't post on the same forum as the Howaythetoon crips. ;)

59531[/snapback]

59533[/snapback]

:icon_lol::angry::razz:

genius