Bird On Hughton

Christmas Tree

No response to that bet I offered you CT? Where's your faith in King Khris? Or is it Fat Mike you're afraid of?

None at all :icon_lol: but heres a site you may be interested in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/

I do think its canny daft that people expect you to put money on the table because they cant accept your opinion. "You are wrong and you should either admit it or put money on your opinion".

I dont always agree with you but thats a bit stupid. You can even hope ashley will invest enough money over the summer to give us a chance of staying up. It might be a forlorn hope but you're allowed to hope for it.

Imo of course. And i am prepared to bet a tenner that this will be proved to be stupid in 5 years time.... when people grow up. :D

The bet's not about money. It's the same bet he tried to offer peasepud - a bet on whether Hughton's in a job at Christmas and the loser fucks off for 6 months. I do think that if he's not prepared to risk that on his faith in Fat Mike, he's got nowt left to say. I'm certainly prepared to risk it on my lack of faith in him.

No response to that bet I offered you CT? Where's your faith in King Khris? Or is it Fat Mike you're afraid of?

None at all :sweat: but heres a site you may be interested in

I do think its canny daft that people expect you to put money on the table because they cant accept your opinion. "You are wrong and you should either admit it or put money on your opinion".

I dont always agree with you but thats a bit stupid. You can even hope ashley will invest enough money over the summer to give us a chance of staying up. It might be a forlorn hope but you're allowed to hope for it.

Imo of course. And i am prepared to bet a tenner that this will be proved to be stupid in 5 years time.... when people grow up. :icon_lol:

I quite often look back at some of my posts and dont agree with myself :angry: :angry: :angry:

But to me I put that down to the Keegan heart on your sleeve mentality. I write the way I feel at that time without worrying about whether Im going to contradict something I said previously.

I am also very forgiving and optimistic by nature so these traits no doubt have an effect.

I was devestated over Keegan, detest Llambias and see Ashley as being a very silly boy who shouldnt have left the the lunatics in charge of the Asylum.

Like most I also had little faith in Hughton but I am genuinely delighted for him (and us) and just wish we could have a nice Disney ending where Mike stays for the long haul and builds us over time into world beaters, led by a new generation of Hughton's entertainers.

I appreciate some will never forgive Ashley and others have traits that lead them to assume the worst will happen (understandable after recent years).

But I also agree that on an internet forum you should be able to argue the hell out of each others position without resorting to bets or falling out.

:D

None at all :sweat: but heres a site you may be interested in

Imo of course. And i am prepared to bet a tenner that this will be proved to be stupid in 5 years time.... when people grow up. :icon_lol:

I quite often look back at some of my posts and dont agree with myself :angry: :angry: :angry:

But to me I put that down to the Keegan heart on your sleeve mentality. I write the way I feel at that time without worrying about whether Im going to contradict something I said previously.

I am also very forgiving and optimistic by nature so these traits no doubt have an effect.

I was devestated over Keegan, detest Llambias and see Ashley as being a very silly boy who shouldnt have left the the lunatics in charge of the Asylum.

Like most I also had little faith in Hughton but I am genuinely delighted for him (and us) and just wish we could have a nice Disney ending where Mike stays for the long haul and builds us over time into world beaters, led by a new generation of Hughton's entertainers.

I appreciate some will never forgive Ashley and others have traits that lead them to assume the worst will happen (understandable after recent years).

But I also agree that on an internet forum you should be able to argue the hell out of each others position without resorting to bets or falling out.

:D

shut up daft twat :angry:

None at all :icon_lol: but heres a site you may be interested in

Imo of course. And i am prepared to bet a tenner that this will be proved to be stupid in 5 years time.... when people grow up. :D

The bet's not about money. It's the same bet he tried to offer peasepud - a bet on whether Hughton's in a job at Christmas and the loser fucks off for 6 months. I do think that if he's not prepared to risk that on his faith in Fat Mike, he's got nowt left to say. I'm certainly prepared to risk it on my lack of faith in him.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=723913

There you go. Loser fucks off for 6 months, plain and simple.

Put your "money" where your mouth is, CT.

I'll comment at christmas :D

Aye, we can all do that after the event :icon_lol: when he has either succeeded or failed, but its interesting to spot the moment they go from being a nobody to a somebody. Surely the Moyes etc all had to go through that journey.

Can't win. If I say what I think is going to happen next season you'll have a go at me for my pessimism. :lol:

Not that I'd replace him or owt.