See you next season

bluepeter1875

Now that you are almost over the winning line, I just wanted to say 'well done' and see you next season.

It will be good to have you back, and even better to get rid of Portsmouth and The Dingles.

Best Wishes

Cheers chap.

How d'you think we'll fare ?

Aye of the teams likely to stay up, who's producing the worst football.

mind you, with Big Sam's anti-football your main comparison I'm not sure I trust your opinion.

:D

Hope we batter Fat Sam next season and outdo his conservative tactics against the lowly Newcastle who will have just come up!... if he's even still there that is.

Will never be able to dislike Blackburn though, just a shame they have players like Diouf.

Cheers Peter mate. Ignore Kevin, he gets extra hours on the internet at the nut house for doing "extra jobs".

Personally i think we will finish around 13th at best with moderate investment, without it, it will be a struggle but i still think we will stay up.

Good luck to Rovers next year but i hope we do you's home and away. :D

Cheers Peter mate. Ignore Kevin, he gets extra hours on the internet at the nut house for doing "extra jobs". :icon_lol:

Personally i think we will finish around 13th at best with moderate investment, without it, it will be a struggle but i still think we will stay up.

Good luck to Rovers next year but i hope we do you's home and away. :D

I think top 12 finish for you and us next season......

For the record - I FUCKING HATE SAM ALLARDYCE :lol:

Cheers Peter mate. Ignore Kevin, he gets extra hours on the internet at the nut house for doing "extra jobs".

Good luck to Rovers next year but i hope we do you's home and away. :)

:lol:

Wait - i think my statement came off a bit wrong :D i didn't mean no offence i just didn't realise you were a blackburn fan as you had the newcastle member sign thing and was wondering why you said see you next season :icon_lol:

Edited by Kevin

Kevin,

No problem!

Enjoy Newcastle home and away and so just glad you will be back, especially at the expense of the dingles.

And we'll see you the season after as well in the Championship :D