Its Party Time

Christmas Tree

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've relieved we're going up first time around. But I'm hardly going to be dancing in the street. It's a bit like someone knicking your car and them giving you it back. You dont slap them on the back, shake their hand and say thank you?

It's like someone kicking your car, repairing it, tuning it up so it runs better and paying off your car finance.

:D

Despite that the stats prove we are no better off financially than we were under Shepherd, and all you have to go on to support the opposite argument is the word of Fat Mike's resident gobshite Dekka about how Mike's pouring money into the club to keep us a going concern?

There should be cheers at the final whistle, and maybe Hughton could bask in it a little bit, but if the players have even a shred of fucking decency they'll applaud the fans for a few minutes and then walk off. This isn't mission accomplished. It's only just beginning. And nobody has forgotten (except you apparently) how pretty much the same crop of players put in effortless, pathetic performances week after week culminating in the most soulless showing ever witnessed in the last ten years to send us down without a fight.

You want us to be grateful? You think the debt is repaid? It isn't. We are halfway there, and that was only the easy half.

The thing is CT/Derek, you've got this whole thing the wrong way round.

We, the fans, have done nothing wrong. We've simply done what we always do- turn up in numbers, home & away, on TV or not, and supported OUR TEAM.

The fans didn't lie. The fans didn't give our mates jobs they were/are disastrously ill suited to. The fans didn't force out the only man in the club who knew what he was doing. The fans didn't create such an atmosphere of instability that mo-one knew from week to week if were for sale or not.

The fans didn't get us relegated.

It's not up to the fans to put things right and seek forgiveness from Ashley.

It's not up to the fans to prove they have the clubs best interests at heart.

I'll say it again- the fans have done nothing wrong.

So to expect us to thank the fat bastard for attempting to do what he should have done from day 1 is a bit rich.

Ashley should be crawling out to the centre circle, prostrating himself in thanks at the extraordinary level of support from the NUFC faithfull.

He should be dragging Llamearse behind him, sacking the incompetant fool in front of his long suffering customers.

But he won't.

That's why he's a country mile away from any semblance of forgiveness from me and thousands like me.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

We're getting promoted despite Ashley and his cronies, not because of them. A good Chairman would have spent to keep us up, or at the very least given the manager a war chest in the summer to guarantee a return.

You might be ablt to forgive and forget, but I won't. That man thought he bought a shiny toy and broke it. It might be easier for you, I don't think you're as involved with the club as others. I don't have a season ticket but I live and breathe this club and can't believe you're banging on like you are, as if returning to the Premiership is something he masterminded and can take any kind of praise for.

He fucked up but he didn't fuck up enough to have us plummet further. Embarrassment, shame, court cases with Geordie icons, lying to the fans... all this shit, is his fault. I will not chant his name unless he builds a dynasty that puts Man U' 90's dominance in the shade and even then it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Oh and daring to suggest how men and women who've clearly invested more into this club than you, should support their club sticks in my throat and frankly you should have a word with yourself.

It would be nice if the club did something to mark the occasion such as those cow horns or freebie scarfes for the bairns and I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.

Are you fucking mental? Headfuck of the century.

When you pontificate you really fucking pontificate....

We're getting promoted despite Ashley and his cronies, not because of them. A good Chairman would have spent to keep us up, or at the very least given the manager a war chest in the summer to guarantee a return.

A good chairman would ensure we get promoted at the first attempt, Tick!

You might be ablt to forgive and forget, but I won't. That man thought he bought a shiny toy and broke it. It might be easier for you, I don't think you're as involved with the club as others. I don't have a season ticket but I live and breathe this club and can't believe you're banging on like you are, as if returning to the Premiership is something he masterminded and can take any kind of praise for.

Says it all really. You know very little about my involvement with the club over the years and how my expenditure compares to anyone elses.

He fucked up but he didn't fuck up enough to have us plummet further. Embarrassment, shame, court cases with Geordie icons, lying to the fans... all this shit, is his fault. I will not chant his name unless he builds a dynasty that puts Man U' 90's dominance in the shade and even then it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

So you will forgive and forget and chant his name if the price is right...

Oh and daring to suggest how men and women who've clearly invested more into this club than you, should support their club sticks in my throat and frankly you should have a word with yourself.

More factless drivel and im sure the only things that stick in your throat are your testicles waiting to drop

It would be nice if the club did something to mark the occasion such as those cow horns or freebie scarfes for the bairns and I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.

See your just a misery guts. When Shearer was managing, all the kids loved those cow horn thingys and had great fun with them.

See your just a misery guts. When Shearer was managing, all the kids loved those cow horn thingys and had great fun with them.

Yeah, just like how Mike decided to turn the majority of Level 7 into a creche.

Now thats a whole seperate argument, but the next generation of Toon Army has to start somewhere and what better than at the match with mam and dad. Im sure theres quite a few new dads on here who cant wait to take their little un to the game.

When Shearer was managing, all the kids loved those cow horn thingys and had great fun with them.

Seriously, just read that to yourself, actually read it out aloud, and please come to terms with how pathetic you sound.

Now thats a whole seperate argument, but the next generation of Toon Army has to start somewhere and what better than at the match with mam and dad. Im sure theres quite a few new dads on here who cant wait to take their little un to the game.

You're a real simpleton. "A match with Mam and Dad", seriously get a fucking hold of yourself.

When Shearer was managing, all the kids loved those cow horn thingys and had great fun with them.

Seriously, just read that to yourself, actually read it out aloud, and please come to terms with how pathetic you sound.

:D

CT owned by a 16yr old.

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :D

We, the fans, have done nothing wrong. We've simply done what we always do- turn up in numbers, home & away, on TV or not, and supported OUR TEAM.

The fans didn't lie. The fans didn't give our mates jobs they were/are disastrously ill suited to. The fans didn't force out the only man in the club who knew what he was doing. The fans didn't create such an atmosphere of instability that mo-one knew from week to week if were for sale or not.

So to expect us to thank the fat bastard for attempting to do what he should have done from day 1 is a bit rich.

Ashley should be crawling out to the centre circle, prostrating himself in thanks at the extraordinary level of support from the NUFC faithfull.

He should be dragging Llamearse behind him, sacking the incompetant fool in front of his long suffering customers.

But he won't.

That's why he's a country mile away from any semblance of forgiveness from me and thousands like me.

Just upping my post count again Ct. :D

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :icon_lol:

oh deary deary me :D

But he won't.

Just upping my post count again Ct. <_<

I would have replied to that but it was just so melodramatic.

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :aye:

Cracking assumption CT, hands down for you being down with the kids again, streetwise cabbie indeed. You're just the type, you really do fit the bill, you're so easy to exploit, anything that'll re-ignite Ashleys positives to negatives argument once again.

"I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.": This in paticular, why bacause you'll be francticly clapping away, with a bairn on shoulders, living the dream, not realising it's a promotion to hell. <_<

But he won't.

Aye, right.

Bottle arse.

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :aye:

Cracking assumption CT, hands down for you being down with the kids again, streetwise cabbie indeed. You're just the type, you really do fit the bill, you're so easy to exploit, anything that'll re-ignite Ashleys positives to negatives argument once again.

"I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.": This in paticular, why bacause you'll be francticly clapping away, with a bairn on shoulders, living the dream, not realising it's a promotion to hell. <_<

So go and buy a Chelsea strip

But he won't.

Aye, right.

Bottle arse.

Well you write a whole load of statements, none of which have anything to do with the thread.

No-ones has said the fans have caused anything

All melodramtaic piffle

So go and buy a Chelsea strip

Suprised you can really question my loyalty as a support after you've claimed to haved re-ignited a modest interest in NUFC since the Special K dream was installed, and then that was vastly diminished by your so-called 'As Good as it Gets' prophet.

So Mondays going to be the Big Day when promotion is finally sealed in front of a sell out, pissed up, Bank Holiday crowd.

The usual suspects are trying to play down promotion and see it pass as a damp squib of an affair, but I hope most of you are really going to embrace this historic occasion and party like theres no tomorrow.

This is on all accounts the fastest promotion in the clubs history with a few records broken along the way. This should give us confidence that while we may have lost a few players last year, the team spirit that replaced them has carried us through and we can look forward to the squad only improving next year.

I will be working all day Monday, then either glory hunting along to the ground for the big game (pud :aye: ) or taking up front row seats at the boozer will several Kronenburgs.

Make no mistake, regardless what Leazes Mag will tell you, this is a great achievement to get straight back up and out of this league.

We all had to bear the heartache of relegation, so dont be afraid to party, party, party.

(To any toon ultras.....It would also be nice if Mike got a few cheers <_< )

You're the only person who is issuing out melodramatic piffle.