Its Party Time

Christmas Tree

Guest Barrack Road
Isn't The Messenger a tool anyway though? Might have been another Villa fan I'm thinking of like.

Aye, but there was a high percentage chance he would be anyway.

Hate to point this out to you, but isn't it a fan's doing that got you relegated :lol:

Honestly though. Romantic idea that I'm sure every club in the league (fan wise at least) would love, but I can't see it working.

It is the only club in England it could work at.

The fact that you think this is sad. No wonder pundits and fans go the extra mile to laugh at this club at times.

I mean why say that? Eh? I wouldn't care if Villa went in to the Conference enough to laugh at them.

Nothing new here. Jews are the most racist peoplea around, and anyone who has lived a bit and seen the world knows it.

and this just oh dear. Not all Brummies are tools, I've met a few decent ones but the ones who support Aston Villa, well ewerk summed it up higher up in the thread.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry620624

oh dear

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell Barrack Road. Give the guy a break will you? Who cares about what happened at Villa last season now? That was our fault, not theirs and the guy came on here wishing us all the best. Jesus Jones...

By the way, thanks for the well wishes Messenger. Most of us appreciate it!

I can't forget how those cunts reacted to our demotion, I'm pretty sure they displayed banners to promote it.

There is a Villa lad on NO called Brummie, everyone licks his arse as its apparently a sign of an intelligent and mature board that has good posters from other clubs.

Anyway, last season when we went down, i was having a rant in one thread about the banners at Villa park and this lad had the audacity to pull me up about calling them boring /worse accent in the county/shit city etc, the usual stuff about that wankhole. I just thought what a tosser, its the day after relegation, the opposition fans were laughing at us with utterly shit banners that demonstrated their boring, humourless nature and i'm getting pulled up for being a bit emotional.

To be honest though, like the rest of the country, i'm back to not giving a fuck about them. The boring wankers.

Under a pseudonym I also abused 'Brummie' and they do proper bot him. To be fair I was pissed and on the wind up but I did pull him up on the fact they are a pack of boring cunts and their behaviour last year was cringe worthy, They banned me by the way! :lol:

''Who's your next messiah? Ant or Dec?''

Why go to all effort?

I couldn't give a fuck about well wishing from most people as everybody wanted us to go down and do a Leeds, they can't have it both ways.

Under a pseudonym I also abused 'Brummie' and they do proper bot him. To be fair I was pissed and on the wind up but I did pull him up on the fact they are a pack of boring cunts and their behaviour last year was cringe worthy, They banned me by the way! :lol:

:) I think i remember that.

Guest Barrack Road
The arse-licking of Martin Jol on there btw :lol:

He used to get so emotional when I used to give him a few home truths. Such a patronising old wanker, he's been on more round the world trips than the QE2, if you choose to believe his bollocks, 6 weeks off work for The Ashes in Australia my arse.

There is a Villa lad on NO called Brummie, everyone licks his arse as its apparently a sign of an intelligent and mature board that has good posters from other clubs.

Anyway, last season when we went down, i was having a rant in one thread about the banners at Villa park and this lad had the audacity to pull me up about calling them boring /worse accent in the county/shit city etc, the usual stuff about that wankhole. I just thought what a tosser, its the day after relegation, the opposition fans were laughing at us with utterly shit banners that demonstrated their boring, humourless nature and i'm getting pulled up for being a bit emotional.

To be honest though, like the rest of the country, i'm back to not giving a fuck about them. The boring wankers.

The last time I was banned off there 3 weeks ago, they spotted it was me because I had the audacity to say, Newcastle v Sunderland at Wembley would be a much more difficult operation than Villa v Birmingham, I said I'd be surprised if yous even sold out, and I would because no one cares, and all the kids and tools on there (many of whom shame the word geordie) defend him. Really winds me up that type of behaviour. I'm not against opposition fans being on toon message boards, if they're interesting and respectful. FCUM sums up the type of oppo fan you want to see, and even Danny B when you can have a funny little debate, but some of the most patronising cunts oh dear...