Its Party Time

Christmas Tree

It would be nice if the club did something to mark the occasion such as those cow horns or freebie scarfes for the bairns and I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.

Are you fucking mental? Headfuck of the century.

When Shearer was managing, all the kids loved those cow horn thingys and had great fun with them.

Seriously, just read that to yourself, actually read it out aloud, and please come to terms with how pathetic you sound.

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :aye:

Cracking assumption CT, hands down for you being down with the kids again, streetwise cabbie indeed. You're just the type, you really do fit the bill, you're so easy to exploit, anything that'll re-ignite Ashleys positives to negatives argument once again.

"I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.": This in paticular, why bacause you'll be francticly clapping away, with a bairn on shoulders, living the dream, not realising it's a promotion to hell. <_<

So go and buy a Chelsea strip

Suprised you can really question my loyalty as a support after you've claimed to haved re-ignited a modest interest in NUFC since the Special K dream was installed, and then that was vastly diminished by your so-called 'As Good as it Gets' prophet.

TBH i couldnt give a shit about your loyalty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if the club did something to mark the occasion such as those cow horns or freebie scarfes for the bairns and I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.

When Shearer was managing, all the kids loved those cow horn thingys and had great fun with them.

Seriously, just read that to yourself, actually read it out aloud, and please come to terms with how pathetic you sound.

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :aye:

Cracking assumption CT, hands down for you being down with the kids again, streetwise cabbie indeed. You're just the type, you really do fit the bill, you're so easy to exploit, anything that'll re-ignite Ashleys positives to negatives argument once again.

"I also hope the team and Hughton stay on the pitch at the end for a standing ovation.": This in paticular, why bacause you'll be francticly clapping away, with a bairn on shoulders, living the dream, not realising it's a promotion to hell. <_<

Suprised you can really question my loyalty as a support after you've claimed to haved re-ignited a modest interest in NUFC since the Special K dream was installed, and then that was vastly diminished by your so-called 'As Good as it Gets' prophet.

Likewise, then again your loyalty is constantly scrutinised, isn't it?

When you pontificate you really fucking pontificate....

We're getting promoted despite Ashley and his cronies, not because of them. A good Chairman would have spent to keep us up, or at the very least given the manager a war chest in the summer to guarantee a return.

A good chairman would ensure we get promoted at the first attempt, Tick!

No, idiot boy, a Good chairman wouldn't have got us relegated, a Good chairman would have seen that relegation is far more costly than an initial £20m outlay for new players)

You might be ablt to forgive and forget, but I won't. That man thought he bought a shiny toy and broke it. It might be easier for you, I don't think you're as involved with the club as others. I don't have a season ticket but I live and breathe this club and can't believe you're banging on like you are, as if returning to the Premiership is something he masterminded and can take any kind of praise for.

Says it all really. You know very little about my involvement with the club over the years and how my expenditure compares to anyone elses.

Sorry I should have written it in crayon for you, investment doesn't have to be pounds now does it. I meant people who actually feel the heartbeat of this club, not people who, like yourself seem to ride the good times and never suffer the bad. I meant an emotional investment. I'd also like to say that we've all thrown money at the club, so I wouldn't really use that as some kind of proof of your quality as a fan.

He fucked up but he didn't fuck up enough to have us plummet further. Embarrassment, shame, court cases with Geordie icons, lying to the fans... all this shit, is his fault. I will not chant his name unless he builds a dynasty that puts Man U' 90's dominance in the shade and even then it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

So you will forgive and forget and chant his name if the price is right...

Nope, I'm willing to forgive and forget when he redresses the balance. And you're willing to chant his name when the scales are most definitely not in the fans favour, so I'm not sure where you drag your righteousness from on this score?

Oh and daring to suggest how men and women who've clearly invested more into this club than you, should support their club sticks in my throat and frankly you should have a word with yourself.

More factless drivel and im sure the only things that stick in your throat are your testicles waiting to drop

You say yourself you don't go to away games and you said yourself you only came back on board for the 90's Keegan era. You're a glory hunter and that's just weak. I'll again reiterate, Investment does not always mean money.

fwiw Ashley has improved in my eyes since the beginning of the season. He's now a couple of places above Hitler and Stalin.

Im guessing 15, bit of bumfluff on the chin, not had a real girl yet but have found yourself paying a bit too much interest to the other boys in the shower :icon_lol:

Not by me or anyone important :aye:

We're getting promoted despite Ashley and his cronies, not because of them. A good Chairman would have spent to keep us up, or at the very least given the manager a war chest in the summer to guarantee a return.

No, idiot boy, a Good chairman wouldn't have got us relegated, a Good chairman would have seen that relegation is far more costly than an initial £20m outlay for new players)

You might be ablt to forgive and forget, but I won't. That man thought he bought a shiny toy and broke it. It might be easier for you, I don't think you're as involved with the club as others. I don't have a season ticket but I live and breathe this club and can't believe you're banging on like you are, as if returning to the Premiership is something he masterminded and can take any kind of praise for.

Says it all really. You know very little about my involvement with the club over the years and how my expenditure compares to anyone elses.

Sorry I should have written it in crayon for you, investment doesn't have to be pounds now does it. I meant people who actually feel the heartbeat of this club, not people who, like yourself seem to ride the good times and never suffer the bad. I meant an emotional investment. I'd also like to say that we've all thrown money at the club, so I wouldn't really use that as some kind of proof of your quality as a fan.

He fucked up but he didn't fuck up enough to have us plummet further. Embarrassment, shame, court cases with Geordie icons, lying to the fans... all this shit, is his fault. I will not chant his name unless he builds a dynasty that puts Man U' 90's dominance in the shade and even then it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Nope, I'm willing to forgive and forget when he redresses the balance. And you're willing to chant his name when the scales are most definitely not in the fans favour, so I'm not sure where you drag your righteousness from on this score?

Oh and daring to suggest how men and women who've clearly invested more into this club than you, should support their club sticks in my throat and frankly you should have a word with yourself.

More factless drivel and im sure the only things that stick in your throat are your testicles waiting to drop

You say yourself you don't go to away games and you said yourself you only came back on board for the 90's Keegan era. You're a glory hunter and that's just weak. I'll again reiterate, Investment does not always mean money.

fwiw Ashley has improved in my eyes since the beginning of the season. He's now a couple of places above Hitler and Stalin.

Its astounding to say the least Fish, it emphasises such a typical figurehead he's became for the Pro Ashley brigade, even though a self-confession proves the credibilty of his support, <_<.

No I didnt <_<

I said I was so inspired by Keegans re-appointment that I decided to once again get a season ticket (this time for me, the wife and the bairn).

To some, being a fan is getting up a silly hours in Australia or America to watch on TV.

To others its tuning in to the radio.

Some are lucky enough to have the time and money to watch live, home and away.

Others come and go to live games as and when life and money allows.

Who are you to start dishing out soopafan badges based on your assumption of what a soopafan is??????

Lots of the lads who have season tickets on here are young, no families, no or very lucky work commitments. These things change over time but that doesnt make them or any of the other lads (and lasses) less of a fan.

There is nothing really pisses me of more than so called fans trying to outfan other fans. Its fucking pathetic.

You were probably still in your fathers ball sack when me and our lass used to pay good money to watch ossies kids running around St James. Does that make me a soopafan, no.

You were probably swimming up the fallopian tubes when Me and the wife and the oldest bair, cut short a holiday to come and watch Keegans first day training, all stood on top of a volvo peering over a high wall. Does that make me a soopafan, no.

Fucking hell, get over yerself. :aye:

It's not about the money you plank, it's about the emotional investment. It's about the supporting the badge and it's history and what it stands for. You are telling me that you, with all your purported history with the club, can so easily forgive and forget what that man has done to the club you profess to love?

CT, you're insane if you think Im saying I'm a better fan than a ) or b ), I'm just saying you're not the kind of fan I can ever understand.

It's not about the money you plank, it's about the emotional investment. It's about the supporting the badge and it's history and what it stands for. You are telling me that you, with all your purported history with the club, can so easily forgive and forget what that man has done to the club you profess to love?

CT, you're insane if you think Im saying I'm a better fan than a ) or b ), I'm just saying you're not the kind of fan I can ever understand.

I have stated many times that Llambias is the cancer in the club not Ashley. Ashley was a foolish man who got into soemthing he didnt understand just as his retail empire and the world were going tits up. Caught up in the aftermath of Keegangate he made many stupid decisions.

However

Would I want a dodgy portsmouth consortium.....NO

Would I want a Barry Moat.....NO

Do I think theres Man City Arabs awaiting our return....NO

Therefore as a fan who, wants to see us at some point, compete again in the top echelons of the prem, I see a re-focussed Ashley with a re-growing billion pound empire as a possible solid vehicle back to those days.

Do I understand that some may find it hard to trust him....Yes

Do I worry that the abuse may cause him to say fuck it and sell us to some no hoper.......Yes

But if you cant understand any of that, well.......Sausages <_<

There's a vast chasm between seeing that, until a viable option comes along, we're stuck with him and singing his praises.

That's like being happy you've got cancer in my books.

:icon_lol: Important distinction there.

The thing is CT/Derek, you've got this whole thing the wrong way round.

We, the fans, have done nothing wrong. We've simply done what we always do- turn up in numbers, home & away, on TV or not, and supported OUR TEAM.

The fans didn't lie. The fans didn't give our mates jobs they were/are disastrously ill suited to. The fans didn't force out the only man in the club who knew what he was doing. The fans didn't create such an atmosphere of instability that mo-one knew from week to week if were for sale or not.

The fans didn't get us relegated.

It's not up to the fans to put things right and seek forgiveness from Ashley.

It's not up to the fans to prove they have the clubs best interests at heart.

I'll say it again- the fans have done nothing wrong.

So to expect us to thank the fat bastard for attempting to do what he should have done from day 1 is a bit rich.

Ashley should be crawling out to the centre circle, prostrating himself in thanks at the extraordinary level of support from the NUFC faithfull.

He should be dragging Llamearse behind him, sacking the incompetant fool in front of his long suffering customers.

But he won't.

That's why he's a country mile away from any semblance of forgiveness from me and thousands like me.

Just upping my post count again Ct. <_<

I would have replied to that but it was just so melodramatic.

Aye, right.

Bottle arse.

Well you write a whole load of statements, none of which have anything to do with the thread.

No-ones has said the fans have caused anything

All melodramtaic piffle

In your opening waffle you state that the fans should thank Ashley.

My reasoning as to why they shouldn't is the above melodramatic piffle.

Since none of the above kisses the arse of the Fatman , I didn't really expect a reply from you.

That and the fact your are laughably ignorant.

Fish stated earlier that he would never question another fans loyalty- I'm questioning yours.

Your allegiances change with the wind, you critisize people for not kissing Ashleys arse, people who have invested in thus club long before he arrived, and will continue to long after he's gone.

In short, you're a know nowt cunt who's after snit of attention.

Prick.

The thing is CT/Derek, you've got this whole thing the wrong way round.

We, the fans, have done nothing wrong. We've simply done what we always do- turn up in numbers, home & away, on TV or not, and supported OUR TEAM.

The fans didn't lie. The fans didn't give our mates jobs they were/are disastrously ill suited to. The fans didn't force out the only man in the club who knew what he was doing. The fans didn't create such an atmosphere of instability that mo-one knew from week to week if were for sale or not.

The fans didn't get us relegated.

It's not up to the fans to put things right and seek forgiveness from Ashley.

It's not up to the fans to prove they have the clubs best interests at heart.

I'll say it again- the fans have done nothing wrong.

So to expect us to thank the fat bastard for attempting to do what he should have done from day 1 is a bit rich.

Ashley should be crawling out to the centre circle, prostrating himself in thanks at the extraordinary level of support from the NUFC faithfull.

He should be dragging Llamearse behind him, sacking the incompetant fool in front of his long suffering customers.

But he won't.

That's why he's a country mile away from any semblance of forgiveness from me and thousands like me.

Just upping my post count again Ct. :lol:

I would have replied to that but it was just so melodramatic.

Aye, right.

Bottle arse.

Well you write a whole load of statements, none of which have anything to do with the thread.

No-ones has said the fans have caused anything

All melodramtaic piffle

In your opening waffle you state that the fans should thank Ashley.

My reasoning as to why they shouldn't is the above melodramatic piffle.

Since none of the above kisses the arse of the Fatman , I didn't really expect a reply from you.

That and the fact your are laughably ignorant.

Fish stated earlier that he would never question another fans loyalty- I'm questioning yours.

Your allegiances change with the wind, you critisize people for not kissing Ashleys arse, people who have invested in thus club long before he arrived, and will continue to long after he's gone.

In short, you're a know nowt cunt who's after snit of attention.

Prick.

See thats where you went wrong and got all into a girly hissy fit <_<:aye::icon_lol::aye:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Will be nice to confirm it tonight but i think a lack of triumphalism is appropriate. Even if we win the league, its not something to go wild about. Its fantastic for the club, it means we have at least reversed some of the idiocy thats gone before but i certainly dont see it as any form of 'honour'.

Ashley will spend £20m net in the summer imo, we will wait and see if its enough to keep us up. The uncertainty of next year has to temper any celebrations tonight.

Definite difference between promotion under Sir Kev / SJH ..and Hughton/Ashley ... There is NO wave of celebration ..it feels more like back to square one. The fatman has the club .. and will now be in no hurry to sell .. whatever NUST think. Last time we came up SJH led the charge with this statement "Watch out Manchester Utd were coming for you" ..some laughed of course ..but he wasnt wrong . Now the statement would be "Watch out Wolves , were coming for you" ...all the ambition and belief has been kicked out of us ....

Will be nice to confirm it tonight but i think a lack of triumphalism is appropriate. Even if we win the league, its not something to go wild about. Its fantastic for the club, it means we have at least reversed some of the idiocy thats gone before but i certainly dont see it as any form of 'honour'.

Ashley will spend £20m net in the summer imo, we will wait and see if its enough to keep us up. The uncertainty of next year has to temper any celebrations tonight.

Do you think that £20m will include income from sales? If he does spend £20m on top of any sales then I'll start to believe he has the right idea.

:icon_lol: Important distinction there.

No true Scotsman....

Do you think that £20m will include income from sales? If he does spend £20m on top of any sales then I'll start to believe he has the right idea.

I dont think we will generate much in sales, as i said, Butt and Pancrate are out definitely and i reckon we will sell a striker since we need a new one to compete and we have 5 currently on the books.

Well he didn't spend anything like that when we were in the PL, desperate for reinforcements (especially in January) and he also had a lot of the 3 year money upfront. We'll see.