Shithouse

LeazesMag

What an absolutely bollocks story.

his lack of regard for the Security Services and Armed Forces is all too obvious, pretty much like a lot of left wing loonies on here. I didn't expect many people to agree with me. He's a shithouse.

Lance Corporal Beharry told The Sun he was moved to act after the Prime Minister fidgeted during a two-minute silence.

<_< I've very little time for Brown, but honestly, what an attention-seeking prick.

I thought you were referring to this :aye:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...,67828.840.html

14 Posts down

haha. And thickmick still thinks he was right ........ <_<

Says everything. Note comments by booboo, who also denies I was right and he admitted he was one of the morons who booed the team for only finishing 5th in the premiership.

You couldn't make it up.

Edited by LeazesMag

Lance Corporal Beharry told The Sun he was moved to act after the Prime Minister fidgeted during a two-minute silence.

<_< I've very little time for Brown, but honestly, what an attention-seeking prick.

Agreed. But Brown is still a tosser.

"This is a newspaper that has switched sides to back the Tories and the election is expected to be called within the next 24 hours"

God forbid they would run a story on actual policy.

Shite.

"This is a newspaper that has switched sides to back the Tories and the election is expected to be called within the next 24 hours"

Shite.

It was always embarassing them pretending to be Labour when they clearly aren't, they just knew where the power was going to be and kissed Labour's arse like the spineless dicks they are until they saw a chance the tories might be back and could return to being what they really are. Whether i agree or disagree with a particular papers politics at least you can say some of them have the courage of their convictions and remain true to what they are whoever is in power.

Even more embarassing is how the sun mistakes everyone knowing change is coming and them falling in behind it with them instigating it and being behind who gets elected!

Shite.

It was always embarassing them pretending to be Labour when they clearly aren't, they just knew where the power was going to be and kissed Labour's arse like the spineless dicks they are until they saw a chance the tories might be back and could return to being what they really are. Whether i agree or disagree with a particular papers politics at least you can say some of them have the courage of their convictions and remain true to what they are whoever is in power.

Even more embarassing is how the sun mistakes everyone knowing change is coming and them falling in behind it with them instigating it and being behind who gets elected!

And, lets not forget, Blair kissed Murdoch's arse. Big style.

Shite.

He did, and probably gave him a reach around at the same time!

Shite.

<_< Did the Eric Bristow © Viz.

Shite.

:aye: Did the Eric Bristow © Viz.

<_<

I've got friends who work/have worked for Sky News and Britain's Got Talent/X Factor etc and the stuff Murdoch, Cowell etc get away is sickening tbh. Heard a delicious story about John Terry btw.

Shite.

:aye: Did the Eric Bristow © Viz.

<_<

I've got friends who work/have worked for Sky News and Britain's Got Talent/X Factor etc and the stuff Murdoch, Cowell etc get away is sickening tbh. Heard a delicious story about John Terry btw.

I suppose I should be the one to vainly ask for a PM about Terry.