Enter Luque?

Shearergol

And where in that did I (me) say Luque was a striker? I didn't.

60918[/snapback]

Where in the quote you provided does Luque state that he was a winger? It doesn't. It simply says that he played on the left.

Yet the quote that you posted the other day suggests that he did said he is a striker.

On that basis, I'd say this comment by you:

It would appear HTL is right, he is a left-winger.

is wrong....

Get chomping on that pie! :lol:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60918[/snapback]

Where in the quote you provided does Luque state that he was a winger? It doesn't. It simply says that he played on the left.

Yet the quote that you posted the other day suggests that he did said he is a striker.

is wrong....

60921[/snapback]

In no way did I (as in me Howaythetoon) say Luque was a left winger or a striker. I did say that Luque said he was a striker, but then that's a lot different to me saying it, much less agreeing or disagreeing with it, don't you think?

Nice try though ;)

If you're going to try and trip people up, make sure your own laces are tied first :lol:

I'll reserve a seat at the table for you, next to Gol ;)

In no way did I (as in me Howaythetoon) say Luque was a left winger or a striker.

60924[/snapback]

*cough*

60906[/snapback]

Hope you're hungry...! :lol:

In no way did I (as in me Howaythetoon) say Luque was a left winger or a striker.

60924[/snapback]

*cough*

60906[/snapback]

Hope you're hungry...! :lol:

60926[/snapback]

Aye, based on what Luque himself said, but I never said he was a left-winger, if Luque says he's a left winger, then he must be. I wouldn't know, I've only seen him play twice live. Face it Craig, you tried to trip me up and failed. ;)

Fucking hell, it's like playschool on here :lol:

60918[/snapback]

is wrong....

60921[/snapback]

In no way did I (as in me Howaythetoon) say Luque was a left winger or a striker. I did say that Luque said he was a striker, but then that's a lot different to me saying it, much less agreeing or disagreeing with it, don't you think?

Nice try though ;)

If you're going to try and trip people up, make sure your own laces are tied first :lol:

60924[/snapback]

That's the only line which is important to me tbh

60924[/snapback]

*cough*

60906[/snapback]

Hope you're hungry...! ;)

60926[/snapback]

Aye, based on what Luque himself said, but I never said he was a left-winger, if Luque says he's a left winger, then he must be. I wouldn't know, I've only seen him play twice live. Face it Craig, you tried to trip me up and failed. ;)

60933[/snapback]

Jesus H Christ, do you need me to quote it again? :lol:

You've tripped yourself up, what's more you keep on doing it! ;)

60918[/snapback]

is wrong....

60921[/snapback]

Nice try though ;)

If you're going to try and trip people up, make sure your own laces are tied first ;)

60924[/snapback]

That's the only line which is important to me tbh

60936[/snapback]

And now he's saying he's not :lol:

So, does anyone really know what he is, seriously?

Hmmm...

The other day, HTL was seemingly alone backing HTT up in the N-O thread - far be it from me but this looks like an attempt to return the favour and make Gol look stupid....

Unlucky that it blew up in your face though Chris! Might be worth checking what you've put previously before making such bold statements! :lol:

Hmmm...

The other day, HTL was seemingly alone backing HTT up in the N-O thread - far be it from me but this looks like an attempt to return the favour and make Gol look stupid....

Unlucky that it blew up in your face though Chris! Might be worth checking what you've put previously before making such bold statements! :lol:

60942[/snapback]

They're a blatant clique tbh. Along with Leazes, UglyMackems, westendlad...

60924[/snapback]

*cough*

60906[/snapback]

Hope you're hungry...! :icon_lol:

60926[/snapback]

Aye, based on what Luque himself said, but I never said he was a left-winger, if Luque says he's a left winger, then he must be. I wouldn't know, I've only seen him play twice live. Face it Craig, you tried to trip me up and failed. :icon_lol:

60933[/snapback]

60937[/snapback]

Have I? I have never once claimed Luque is a striker or a winger, which you tried to say I did in your reponse to my post, by quoting some of my comments from weeks ago in a thread. I did say, it appears he is a winger though, based on what the player himself says on them quotes from Nufc.co.uk which back up what HTL's been saying, hence my post.

If you didn't try to trip me up, you wouldn't have been sad enoughj to trwal through the archives to find a thread from a few weeks ago.

;)

Anyway, who cares. Point scoring's for bairns Craig ;)

60924[/snapback]

*cough*

60906[/snapback]

Hope you're hungry...! :icon_lol:

60926[/snapback]

Aye, based on what Luque himself said, but I never said he was a left-winger, if Luque says he's a left winger, then he must be. I wouldn't know, I've only seen him play twice live. Face it Craig, you tried to trip me up and failed. :icon_lol:

60933[/snapback]

60937[/snapback]

Have I? I have never once claimed Luque is a striker or a winger, which you tried to say I did in your reponse to my post, by quoting some of my comments from weeks ago in a thread. I did say, it appears he is a winger though, based on what the player himself says on them quotes from Nufc.co.uk which back up what HTL's been saying, hence my post.

If you didn't try to trip me up, you wouldn't have been sad enoughj to trwal through the archives to find a thread from a few weeks ago.

;)

Anyway, who cares. Point scoring's for bairns Craig ;)

60946[/snapback]

Who said I didn't try to trip you up? I said you managed it yourself, but lets not split hairs, eh?

You need this tbh!

24108_lg.jpg

Hmmm...

60942[/snapback]

Paranoia, happens to all mods ;)

I was merely playing devils advocate :lol:

He's not a striker or a left winger...hes a forward!

:lol:

60952[/snapback]

He's all three I reckon :lol:

60953[/snapback]

He was behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll tbh!

He's not a striker or a left winger...hes a forward!

:lol:

60952[/snapback]

He's all three I reckon :lol:

60953[/snapback]

He was behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll tbh!

60954[/snapback]

Oswald was a lone gunman tbh.