Open top bus parade

Dr Gloom

Could we have a parade with just Ashley/Lambias in it? Nice big limo ..remove the bubble top :lol:

:nufc:

Il be hiding on the grassy knoll :nufc:

You'll never get a ticket - there'll be thousands up there

Could we have a parade with just Ashley/Lambias in it? Nice big limo ..remove the bubble top :lol:

Il be hiding on the grassy knoll :nufc:

You'll never get a ticket - there'll be thousands up there

Ashley Hill :nufc:

The Football League have told United officials that they can be presented with the trophy at Home Park if they seal it next Monday but Newcastle will also parade it at St James’ Park in front of a full house against Ipswich Town in the final home game of the season

Absolutely not - we've nothing to celebrate.

A wrong has been righted - I'd rather the money was spent on strengthening the team tbh.

EDIT: The argument to those who Dan's referring to in his opening post should be that we were happy to celebrate the same achievement 17 years ago because we have actually achieved something. Incidentally, who do they support Dan?

the one that was giving me the hardest time about it is a liverpool fan. guess where he comes from?.....stroud in the west country. typical glory supporting kid of the 80s.

the other two are palace and west ham

Aye because a Liverpool fan knows what it's like to win the second tier of the English league.... :lol:

Fucking clueless some of them, aren't they?

The Football League have told United officials that they can be presented with the trophy at Home Park if they seal it next Monday but Newcastle will also parade it at St James’ Park in front of a full house against Ipswich Town in the final home game of the season

Oh aye, present the trophy on a Monday night at a game which is over 400 miles away from our ground and make the home game, in front of 50,000 fans the sloppy seconds....?

Course TV has fuck all to do with this, has it? :lol:

A wrong has been righted - I'd rather the money was spent on strengthening the team tbh.

EDIT: The argument to those who Dan's referring to in his opening post should be that we were happy to celebrate the same achievement 17 years ago because we have actually achieved something. Incidentally, who do they support Dan?

the one that was giving me the hardest time about it is a liverpool fan. guess where he comes from?.....stroud in the west country. typical glory supporting kid of the 80s.

Aye because a Liverpool fan knows what it's like to win the second tier of the English league.... :lol: