Footballers you shouldn't like but do

Glasgow Mag

Jose Mourinho - Brilliant manager, brilliant man

Eidur Gudjohnson - Scores against us for fun but I like him. Love to see him at NUFC

Niall Quinn - If there was one player who was too good on and off the pitch for the Mackem's it's this man

Rooney. Fastastic player, even though he scored THAT goal against us last season.

We should have another thread for Footballers we should like but don't. :lol:

6382[/snapback]

Agree with the Rooney example. I try really really hard to hate him, but just can't.

This is gonna get shot down in flames......

Robbie Savage. I know he's a cock, with only moderate footballing abilities, he's also a fouling git, I just love the way he plays with so much passion(like Roy Keane, but without the talent).

Maybe it's just because I'm sick of looking at some of our own players spineless performances.

For me it would have to be Cristiano Ronaldo. Shouldn't like him for being such a cheating, diving cnut but has the skills to get you out of your seat and is one of the few who make paying the over inflated prices worthwhile.

5196[/snapback]

C.Ronaldos mobile phone number found its way into my possession at the week end.

For me it would have to be Cristiano Ronaldo. Shouldn't like him for being such a cheating, diving cnut but has the skills to get you out of your seat and is one of the few who make paying the over inflated prices worthwhile.

5196[/snapback]

C.Ronaldos mobile phone number found its way into my possession at the week end.

6797[/snapback]

:lol:

"Hi Chrissy Can I borrow Your thong"