Ashley will recoup big bucks next season................IF

accadacca

You never gave anything to back it up, I won't call you a stupid cunt though, I am clearly not as wound up by it all as you seem to be (obsession can exaggerate emotions).

It was clear as day that you had the hump from the off, but didn't give any reason apart from "it wouldn't be easy to replace the Shepherd and Halls".

If someone who didn't know your background saw your contribution to this forum and N-O when you were still allowed to post they would probably assume you supported Shepherd > NUFC because it's all you bang on about it.

Fair enough their era brought the best football we had but you need to get over it and your childish hatred for anyone who gave Ashley a chance is pathetic. You were only "right" in the same way that if we did sign someone in the summer (I know, not likely) and I said, without any knowledge of the player, they would turn out to be shit and they did then I would be right.

As I said before, you clearly knew nothing about Ashley but decided he wasn't the right man for you from day one so somehow you were right. I seem to remember you had a similar stance against Luque when he signed despite admitting having seen hardly anything of him/nothing of him at all so ok technically you are right if you say something will be shit and it turns out to be, but when you have no real knowledge on the matter and are just basically throwing the toys out of the pram it's a bit of a hollow victory, don't you think?

sorry like. But thats all bollocks again.

Why you think I should "have the hump" at someone new taking over is beyond me. I wanted someone better just like everyone. The only difference is I was one of a small number who realised it would be difficult. It's what I always said. I wouldn't have minded selling my shares either to someone who was better if it helped.

As for Luque, you are wrong again. I watched him, and called him in less than 1 game actually, I said to my mate this player will never make it here. And said so on NO. Not that it matters.

The early signs that Mike Ashley didn't have the ambition we were used to seeing were glaringly obvious. As I said, you had to be a stupid cunt not to see it, or have your head totally up your arse negatively concerning the Halls and Shepherd. Like those who booed a team for not qualifying for the Champs League and will now be lauding Mike Ashley and be cheering premiership survival.

This is a thread about Mike Ashley and how he is running the football club isn't it ? Good. I don't want to be accused of derailing anything by those who disagree with me.

Way to go proving my point.

You also need to get not soo angry, cunt this, cunt that. No need to get so wound up.

You need to get over this obsession, it can't be healthy. Time to move on, what good does going over the past again and again do? Surely you must have got to the end of your "I told you so" tether on this issue? Especially when it was apparently just N-O forum members who gave Ashley a chance, why do you need to "I told you so" on here?

Edited by Gejon

You never gave anything to back it up, I won't call you a stupid cunt though, I am clearly not as wound up by it all as you seem to be (obsession can exaggerate emotions).

It was clear as day that you had the hump from the off, but didn't give any reason apart from "it wouldn't be easy to replace the Shepherd and Halls".

If someone who didn't know your background saw your contribution to this forum and N-O when you were still allowed to post they would probably assume you supported Shepherd > NUFC because it's all you bang on about it.

Fair enough their era brought the best football we had but you need to get over it and your childish hatred for anyone who gave Ashley a chance is pathetic. You were only "right" in the same way that if we did sign someone in the summer (I know, not likely) and I said, without any knowledge of the player, they would turn out to be shit and they did then I would be right.

As I said before, you clearly knew nothing about Ashley but decided he wasn't the right man for you from day one so somehow you were right. I seem to remember you had a similar stance against Luque when he signed despite admitting having seen hardly anything of him/nothing of him at all so ok technically you are right if you say something will be shit and it turns out to be, but when you have no real knowledge on the matter and are just basically throwing the toys out of the pram it's a bit of a hollow victory, don't you think?

Why you think I should "have the hump" at someone new taking over is beyond me. I wanted someone better just like everyone. The only difference is I was one of a small number who realised it would be difficult. It's what I always said. I wouldn't have minded selling my shares either to someone who was better if it helped.

As for Luque, you are wrong again. I watched him, and called him in less than 1 game actually, I said to my mate this player will never make it here. And said so on NO. Not that it matters.

The early signs that Mike Ashley didn't have the ambition we were used to seeing were glaringly obvious. As I said, you had to be a stupid cunt not to see it, or have your head totally up your arse negatively concerning the Halls and Shepherd. Like those who booed a team for not qualifying for the Champs League and will now be lauding Mike Ashley and be cheering premiership survival.

This is a thread about Mike Ashley and how he is running the football club isn't it ? Good. I don't want to be accused of derailing anything by those who disagree with me.

You also need to get not soo angry, cunt this, cunt that. No need to get so wound up.

You need to get over this obsession, it can't be healthy. Time to move on, what good does going over the past again and again do? Surely you must have got to the end of your "I told you so" tether on this issue? Especially when it was apparently just N-O forum members who gave Ashley a chance, why do you need to "I told you so" on here?

I reckon you ought to get over your own particular obsession :jester:

By the way, this post was started by someone posting pro-Ashley comments ? I'm just responding ? Get it or not ?

And I swear a bit in real life too. :dancing:

I reckon you ought to get over your own particular obsession :jester:

By the way, this post was started by someone posting pro-Ashley comments ? I'm just responding ? Get it or not ?

And I swear a bit in real life too. :dancing:

Somehow you still fail to spot the irony, ah well.

Colo, Smith, Barton and Xisco cost us around £15m a year all-in, so I would say your wages estimate is very optimistic.

COLO 65K

BARTON 60K

SMITH 60K

NOLAN 50K

GUTIERREZ 50K

ENRIQUE 40K

S TAYLOR 30K

LOVENKRANDS 20K

HARPER 20K

AMEOBI 20K

KRUL 10K

R TAYLOR 10K

GUTHRIE 10K

WILLIAMSON 10K

SIMPSON 10K

BEST 10K

CARROLL 10K

ROUTLEDGE 10K

KADAR 5K

RANGER 5K

WEEKLY WAGE BILL FOR SENIOR PROS 490K = £25,480,000

Colocinni is on 80k and Barton is on 75k you knob. Enrique is also on 55k.

Nope.

41500 sold so far so there you 6500 out already :jester:

sauce?

Id be amazed, a quick look at the map of areas and most have "good" to "excellent" availability for tickets. Dropping a further level and looking at sections of the ground and in some places around 20-30% of the seats appear to be available.

Ive just had a quick look and for one area of the Gallowgate marked as "Limited" on the map there were 76 free seats out of 620 in the section, thats 12.5% available in an area that is Limited, how many are in the Excellent bracket?

Colo, Smith, Barton and Xisco cost us around £15m a year all-in, so I would say your wages estimate is very optimistic.

COLO 65K

BARTON 60K

SMITH 60K

NOLAN 50K

GUTIERREZ 50K

ENRIQUE 40K

S TAYLOR 30K

LOVENKRANDS 20K

HARPER 20K

AMEOBI 20K

KRUL 10K

R TAYLOR 10K

GUTHRIE 10K

WILLIAMSON 10K

SIMPSON 10K

BEST 10K

CARROLL 10K

ROUTLEDGE 10K

KADAR 5K

RANGER 5K

Nope.

Footy manager said different.

COLO 65K

BARTON 60K

SMITH 60K

NOLAN 50K

GUTIERREZ 50K

ENRIQUE 40K

S TAYLOR 30K

LOVENKRANDS 20K

HARPER 20K

AMEOBI 20K

KRUL 10K

R TAYLOR 10K

GUTHRIE 10K

WILLIAMSON 10K

SIMPSON 10K

BEST 10K

CARROLL 10K

ROUTLEDGE 10K

KADAR 5K

RANGER 5K

you ignorant prat - wtf do you fell it necessary to insert an insult for no reason - grow up ffs :jester:

COLO 65K

BARTON 60K

SMITH 60K

NOLAN 50K

GUTIERREZ 50K

ENRIQUE 40K

S TAYLOR 30K

LOVENKRANDS 20K

HARPER 20K

AMEOBI 20K

KRUL 10K

R TAYLOR 10K

GUTHRIE 10K

WILLIAMSON 10K

SIMPSON 10K

BEST 10K

CARROLL 10K

ROUTLEDGE 10K

KADAR 5K

RANGER 5K

you ignorant prat - wtf do you fell it necessary to insert an insult for no reason - grow up ffs :dancing:

:jester: