Remnants of yet another thread fucked by AshleysSkidMark

Kevin

Nobody likes you, why are you posting at all? You claimed before that few liked you, care to name those?

I'd like to protect the identities of certain people on here. They could then turn into known targets.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody likes you, why are you posting at all? You claimed before that few liked you, care to name those?

Have a fucking word with yourself man :lol:

Grown men crying for people to genuinely be banned is more pathetic than any kind of daft argument imo.

Grown men following teenagers around a forum because they have no friends or nothing better to do is far more pathetic.

Grown men crying for people to genuinely be banned is more pathetic than any kind of daft argument imo.

Grown men following teenagers around a forum because they have no friends or nothing better to do is far more pathetic.

Teenagers being on a forum where they aren't liked because they aren't cool enough to have sex with girls is even more pathetic than that

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Teenagers being on a forum where they aren't liked because they aren't cool enough to have sex with girls is even more pathetic than that

No. No it's not :lol:

Aye it is like. Come on, you can't even compare the patheticness levels, you'rre an Irish teenager supporting a foreign club, you're still having sex wee's to Stan by Eminem in 2010 and you have got a job at McDonalds. I'm always game for a bit of banter Kelvin, but you're becoming an embarrassment. Quit it.

Aye it is like. Come on, you can't even compare the patheticness levels, you'rre an Irish teenager supporting a foreign club, you're still having sex wee's to Stan by Eminem in 2010 and you have got a job at McDonalds. I'm always game for a bit of banter Kelvin, but you're becoming an embarrassment. Quit it.

And what the fuck are you? You're fucking 23, following a teenager around a forum. You go on about my sex life like some fucking pedophile, but you are 23? surely you should have a great sex life by the way you go on? Judging by your internet activity I beg to differ. You're a pathetic, sad bastard with no friends. When I confronted you about this in PM aswell you didn't reply. A 23 year old following a 17 year old around on the internet because he's a pathetic fucker with no friends and has nothing else to do.

What makes it more sad is that you've already been banned on here and cannot live without it you fucking sad cunt.

Now, which story sounds more pathetic? Thought so you fucking sad cunt.

And what the fuck are you? You're fucking 23, following a teenager around a forum. You go on about my sex life like some fucking pedophile, but you are 23? surely you should have a great sex life by the way you go on? Judging by your internet activity I beg to differ. You're a pathetic, sad bastard with no friends. When I confronted you about this in PM aswell you didn't reply. A 23 year old following a 17 year old around on the internet because he's a pathetic fucker with no friends and has nothing else to do.

What makes it more sad is that you've already been banned on here and cannot live without it you fucking sad cunt.

Paedophile? 17? A bit contradictory there Kelvin :lol:

My internet activity? I average 5 posts per day you utter spastic, you average 36 :lol: That means you post more than 7 times more than me, you sad little anti-social prick! That would suggest that whilst you're posting on average 31 times a day more than me, I'm busy, out, with my friends ;) I'd also disagree that I follow you around, in fact I distinctly remember you initiating that little PM session we had last month. You poor obsessed little saddo. Keep on though Kelvin, post your abuse, even if the facts suggest the opposite of what you're saying ;)

My internet activity? I average 5 posts per day you utter spastic, you average 36 :lol: That means you post more than 7 times more than me, you sad little anti-social prick! That would suggest that whilst you're posting on average 31 times a day more than me, I'm busy, out, with my friends :rolleyes: I'd also disagree that I follow you around, in fact I distinctly remember you initiating that little PM session we had last month. You poor obsessed little saddo. Keep on though Kelvin, post your abuse, even if the facts suggest the opposite of what you're saying ;)

You sort of completely ignored everything I said there ;) So if you're "busy, out, with friends" how come you still stalk me around an internet forum? You also never answered my question, yet again..

Why did you come back when you got banned? And your sig "FoKevin the virgin", I would be really, really shocked if you weren't a virgin, especially by the way you stalk me. You sad cunt.

Working out which of you is the bigger twat's like trying to split the atom. Best to get shot of you both tbh.

Working out which of you is the bigger twat's like trying to split the atom. Best to get shot of you both tbh.

You gotta love that grown men comment though :lol: Rather ironic, getting on to "grown men".

seconded :lol:

My internet activity? I average 5 posts per day you utter spastic, you average 36 :lol: That means you post more than 7 times more than me, you sad little anti-social prick! That would suggest that whilst you're posting on average 31 times a day more than me, I'm busy, out, with my friends :D I'd also disagree that I follow you around, in fact I distinctly remember you initiating that little PM session we had last month. You poor obsessed little saddo. Keep on though Kelvin, post your abuse, even if the facts suggest the opposite of what you're saying ;)

You sort of completely ignored everything I said there :rolleyes: So if you're "busy, out, with friends" how come you still stalk me around an internet forum? You also never answered my question, yet again..

Why did you come back when you got banned? And your sig "FoKevin the virgin", I would be really, really shocked if you weren't a virgin, especially by the way you stalk me. You sad cunt.

You'd clearly love to believe that someone liked you enough to stalk you, not happening Kelv :lol: An average of 5 posts a day would suggest that this is forum takes up very little of my time. 36 posts a day suggests you've got no social life whatsoever. At 17 as well ;)

It's almost tragic, they've been telling you to fuck off since you signed up, and you're still on here for most of the day.

Poor lad. Let's call a truce, I'm at the point of feeling sorry for you now.

Stick to the one liners, Chesney!

You'd clearly love to believe that someone liked you enough to stalk you, not happening Kelv :lol: An average of 5 posts a day would suggest that this is forum takes up very little of my time. 36 posts a day suggests you've got no social life whatsoever. At 17 as well :lol:

It's almost tragic, they've been telling you to fuck off since you signed up, and you're still on here for most of the day.

Poor lad. Let's call a truce, I'm at the point of feeling sorry for you now.

Dude, stop using the same material for fuck sake. You've already been banned on here!!

Truce? This ladies and gentlemen proves he has run out of material and has been ripped to shreds in this thread and has been embarrassed.