Rank the Premiership clubs

Guest Gordon McKeag

2. Everton The peoples club my arse. The Evertonians give Liverpool a bad name. Them Evertonians would rob socks of tramp the smelly tw*ts. Goodison park stinks of cat piss.

Yep. All that murdering we've done has really brought shame on the city, with 39 Italians falling foul of our scumbag fans, and a Bulgarian waiter.

Then there's all the stealing tickets from children and smashing an ambulance taking someone to hospital up.

You're right, Everton give Liverpool a bad name.

Fuck off back to Norway you fucking anus.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
As an aside, poor ClubEverton was waiting around for ages for someone to join in with him in the Liverpool calling, as soon as he'd fucked off you all piled in. What a bunch of cunts. ;)

They are the scum of world football without a doubt. I don't have much hatred in me, but I hate Liverpool, I hate everything about them. Callously murdering 39 innocent Italian football fans, their divine right to win the title, throwing objects at lasses, willingness to fight when they outnumber people, all of their arsehole ex players who go on about them being this special force, the myths about their shit support, the fact about 2% of them come from Merseyside, Phil Thompson. I hate them as much as I hate muslim terrorists. However if Everton were a big club, they'd be exactly the same, basically cut from the same cloth.