Little Project

Kid Dynamite

I bought a fixed odds betting terminal for £75 quid off a bloke in Blyth. It had started out as a red version of this

DSC00557.jpg

I give it a respray, retrofit a new control panel and wired it up to my Xbox 360. Its canny for playing fighting games against other people online.

39e52b71.jpg

That's quality. How much did it cost all in all?

Cab - £75

Spray Paint - £55

Sideart and CPO - £11

Sheet of Steel for CP - £7

Buttons and Balltop - £20

Sound Amp - £7

Pad Hack - £30

Grand Total - £205

Couple of progress pics.

cd629137.jpg

58870200.jpg

f2fd66f6.jpg

aa111e1e.jpg

Awesome man!

I worked in an arcade when I was going to college. I'd love to get my hands on the PCBs for an arcade Killer Instinct machine. I check eBay every once in awhile, but haven't seen any reasonably since about 2002.

I'd love to have an Addams Family pinball machine too. Best pinball machine ever IYAM.

Awesome man!

I worked in an arcade when I was going to college. I'd love to get my hands on the PCBs for an arcade Killer Instinct machine. I check eBay every once in awhile, but haven't seen any reasonably since about 2002.

I'd love to have an Addams Family pinball machine too. Best pinball machine ever IYAM.

Owned this last year.

DSC00200.jpg

Sold it to buy this

DSCF2030.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Awesome man!

Owned this last year.

DSC00200.jpg

Sold it to buy this

DSCF2030.jpg

Holy mackrel! Nice one, man!

For £200 that's a cracking machine! I am planning on building a mame arcade from scratch when i get a bit time. I remember seeing this though http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/iCade.shtml and although it was an april fool, it's very possible and really easy to do. I jailbroke my iphone and stuck mame on it. You can control the phone by pairing a wii remote which should be getting added to the mame iphone app soon so it's just a case of building a box, pulling the innards out of a wii remote and getting an ipad (or a big magnifying glass for the iphone....in fact, I will stick to plan A - the PC full size one! 'tis cheaper!