Marlon King

Kid Dynamite

Currently on SSN explaining why he deserves a second chance

King has convictions for 14 offences, dating from 1997. He received fines, driving bans, community service sentences, a rehabilitation order and orders to pay compensation on convictions including: theft from a person and from a car, criminal damage, and attempting to obtain property by deception; fraudulent use of vehicle licence document, driving without insurance, speeding, drink driving; headbutting Dean Windass in a nightclub; a wounding incident while playing amateur football, and two cases involving assault of young women rejecting his advances in the Soho area of London, the latest one resulting in him giving a 20 year old a broken nose.

15th chance it is then. It'l be a disgrace if someone gives this mug another contract.

And here comes Mike with a contract

:D:suicide:

wouldn't put it past him at all.

Marlon King and Joey Barton they'll play well together. Teams will shit themselves. Hes a good signing if yous get him. Just keep away if you see them in town. I'll be reaching for the bog roll if I played against them wouldn't you?

Edited by kockhead

Lets face it, he's desperate to get back into the game so the wages will be low and there'll be no signing on fee. Plus Dave Whelan can't stand him.

He's a prime candidate for coming here.

Plus Dave Whelan can't stand him.

Not that it matters since he's a free agent, but...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-10811077

Mr Whelan said on Thursday: "He's served his sentence, I'm sure he's learned a lot and I forgive him and I wish him well if he gets back into the game.

"I was very upset at the time, but I really think you've got to forgive people because we all make mistakes and if he can get back into the game, good luck to him."

Edited by Tecato

Aye I know that was said but is he likely to ever get offered a Wigan contract again? :D

Whelan is playing the PR game - privately I bet that comment was made through seriously gritted teeth.

Like KD says it's hardly a one-off. Proper fucking charver scum.

Even Barton has managed not to beat up women in his list of offences! Wouldn't touch King with a bargepole, and even if he'd never been in trouble i wouldn't want him as he's not good enough.