Which club has the most deluded fans?

parkinpants

They've won loads since we last won anything though. Big deal like but that's why they're considered more 'successful' imo. The biggest club attendances thing is canny fucking tedious though. How many times have we been over it? Tbh, you only talk about it when you don't win things which applies to both clubs these days.

Aroundabout the same number of times we get 'visited' by other fans having a pop tbh.

As I said elsewhere, it's strange that we're so shit and so inferior yet they find the need to navigate here, sign up and post to have a go. Speaks volumes IMO.

Agree with that. And it's people like Spurs and Everton because they're in the shadow of their own 'proper' rivals imo.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at the top 8 over the past 7/8 years, look at the teams that have been in it and look what they have all spent. most have a sugar daddy or atleast chairmen who are willing to spend a lot of money.

as iv said, over achieving would maybe be for one or two seasons. i don't think you can say everton are over achieving anymore because we have managed to stay there season after season

You seem to have missed the point there.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I don't think there's any support in the country who have a worse opinion of where they belong in football, than the views of supporters of other clubs towards them. So by that definition every club in the country has deluded fans. When it comes to bare bones facts though, we have a right (when comparing aspects of our club to others) to expect to be better than we have been for the last three years.

• 5 weeks later...