PREMIERSHIP PREDICTIONS

kockhead

Kopheads thoughts

If this Chinese deal takes place Liverpool back with the cash it deserves. Everyone knows Chinas the new superpower. Also Liverpool will be massive in China and thats were the cash is nowadays. China has assets USA has debts. So come on kung fu boys buy our club. Liverpool to win the league with Chinas cash thats my predictions.

Stevie's Thoughts

You deserve fuck all you gloryhunting tramps. SHit fans, you deserve a plane flying in the Kop that's what you deserve.

Fucking 5 European cups most successful team in England silly twat still think we deserve nothing? All Newcastle produces is Cheryl Cole (Shit at singing) Ant and Dec (Wankers) and Moat (A fucking nutcase) compare that to John Lennon Ste Gerrard wanker

How many Geordies in England team?

How many scousers in England team 3 Gerrard Carragher and Rooney. ha ha ha ha on the floor laughing me tits of

Don't forget mate your best players are scousers

Your doing it again, Judging what you deem to be your creme de la creme against what you think are our shite!

Aye, Cheryl Cole v Cilla Black and Raoul Moat v Jon Venables / Robert Thompson is more like it :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

The only thing you can say when comparing scousers and geordies, who's better liked around the country. It's not the people who have 30% dole figures thats all I can say.

I've never spoken to anyone down south who likes scousers for example, they all think they're collective cunts, and I tend to agree. Statistically you're far more likely to be robbed at Euston Station than any other in London, I wonder why that is.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Big toon fan as a youngun apparently. Northumbrians are honary geordies much like the Gurka's get British passports.
:D

For the purposes of this argument anyway.
:razz: Edited by The Fish

Kopheads thoughts

If this Chinese deal takes place Liverpool back with the cash it deserves. Everyone knows Chinas the new superpower. Also Liverpool will be massive in China and thats were the cash is nowadays. China has assets USA has debts. So come on kung fu boys buy our club. Liverpool to win the league with Chinas cash thats my predictions.

Stevie's Thoughts

You deserve fuck all you gloryhunting tramps. SHit fans, you deserve a plane flying in the Kop that's what you deserve.

Fucking 5 European cups most successful team in England silly twat still think we deserve nothing? All Newcastle produces is Cheryl Cole (Shit at singing) Ant and Dec (Wankers) and Moat (A fucking nutcase) compare that to John Lennon Ste Gerrard wanker

How many Geordies in England team?

How many scousers in England team 3 Gerrard Carragher and Rooney. ha ha ha ha on the floor laughing me tits of

Don't forget mate your best players are scousers

Your doing it again, Judging what you deem to be your creme de la creme against what you think are our shite!

Aye, Cheryl Cole v Cilla Black and Raoul Moat v Jon Venables / Robert Thompson is more like it :D

I'm looking forward to the end of the six weeks holidays like! :razz:

• 5 months later...
1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Spurs

4. Arsenal

5. Everton

6. Man City

7. Villa

8. Newcastle

9. Fulham

10. Sunderland