Daylight Robbery

Geordieracer

Just paid my £60 quid penalty notice for stopping in a prohibited box junction.

The fuckers had closed a major road in London and the alternative route was jammed solid - it took me 3 hours to drive 3 miles. Too make matters worse it's literally the back bumper which stops in the zone.

The cunts are obviously nailing people to pay for the fucking Olympics

The fuckers had closed a major road in London and the alternative route was jammed solid - it took me 3 hours to drive 3 miles. Too make matters worse it's literally the back bumper which stops in the zone.

Or it sounds like you got a penalty for doing something you know you shouldn't have done? You said yourself it was a prohibited junction.

A geordie in London LOL suprised the foreigners could understand you. Last time I went to the KFC london (by Victora station) they thought I was German.

A geordie in London LOL suprised the foreigners could understand you. Last time I went to the KFC london (by Victora station) they thought I was German.

Why ain't you at work?

Why ain't you at work?

Day off

Why ain't you at work?

Day off

When did you start your new job again?

When did you start your new job again?

You know Monday

Don't do acts when England/Liverpool play its in me contract

Of course it is.

How did you arrive at work then? No googling, so make it quick.

Long fucking drive like. It left New York on Sunday

I throw in a sickie mate lol only having you on to waste your time. How long did that take on goggle LOL.

On a serious note I've had the shits for days eat a dodgy hot dog town weekend. You know them ones of the stalls some polish dude.

Long fucking drive like. It left New York on Sunday

I throw in a sickie mate lol only having you on to waste your time. How long did that take on goggle LOL.

On a serious note I've had the shits for days eat a dodgy hot dog town weekend. You know them ones of the stalls some polish dude.

You said you worked on the Queen Mary 2 so I typed in Queen Mary 2 itinerary into google and it was the first result.

Or it sounds like you got a penalty for doing something you know you shouldn't have done? You said yourself it was a prohibited junction.

Had no choice but to stop due to the horrendous traffic (thanks to TFl closing the road) and like a said it was about 6 inches of car in the zone. Supposedly they have nailed hundreds of people on the same day.

It was one of the junctions on East India Dock road in Poplar - about half a mile before it turns into Commercial Road.

Had no choice but to stop due to the horrendous traffic (thanks to TFl closing the road) and like a said it was about 6 inches of car in the zone. Supposedly they have nailed hundreds of people on the same day.

It was one of the junctions on East India Dock road in Poplar - about half a mile before it turns into Commercial Road.

Saltwell Street?

If it was your arse in the box doesn't that mean you entered it before the exit was clear?

No because there was traffic merging from the left (despite the lights being on red) and somebody blocked my lane after I started moving.

East India Dock Road/Upper North/Saltwell.

Either way, £60 for something like that is outrageous.

Can't pay the fine don't do the crime :lol:

Not really a crime in any way, shape or form, which is my point. You massive cockgobbler.