Whole French team on strike

kockhead

Oh shit I've backed France in me accumulator and all 23 players from world cup on strike ffs. Surprised no one mentioned it on here or Liverpool forum. They play in a hour anyone intrested.

Sorry I've started this thread in Newcastle chat can a mod change it to General chat please.

Edited by kockhead

it was announced ages ago you mong, and the squad list, and it was mentioned on here by Andrew from what i remember

I've been busy and with that video on your profile your the mong. So calm down and don't be cheeky fat boy

have you been in a coma or something?

it was announced weeks ago

Haven't seen it on the news or anything. Mind you I've been smoking weed playing pro evo/football manager all week

I thought you were off work sick :lol:

Just admit you're a typical scouser.

Must be a hugeeeeee football fan

Not into the frogs mate. All them twats do is strike fishermen/lorry drivers but football takes the piss. Next the police on strike the place smashed up cant fucking wait.

he said on the other thread he was on a boat on his lappy and all....useless this lad

I was taking the piss your the useless one beliving me. I've been off sick lad

Off sick but you smoke weed?

And i thought you were on holidays aswell :lol:?