Williamson & Ranger

Park Life

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite happy about Ranger as I generally believe he should be getting his chance week in week out with Carroll as hes troubled like the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal and that was coming on late on, could do more damage if he gets more time.

As for Williamson, I'm about as happy as I can be about another mediocre player being signed on a massively long deal, he would be my 4th choice CB.

Campbell

Taylor

Colo

Williamson

Perch

“Playing in the Premier League with a club like Newcastle has been a dream for me,” said Williamson. “I was delighted to agree a new contract to continue doing that until 2016.

“I’ve played in the lower leagues before, so to get the opportunity to play at St James’ Park every other week – and grounds like the Emirates and Old Trafford – is fantastic for me. Me and my family have settled here quickly, so it’s great to know we’ll be staying here for a long time to come.”

Who says they don't read this board :lol:

I think Ranger will become a top top player eventually, delighted we've secured him, seems like he's left his twoking ways in London as well which is a good thing, he's hardly been in trouble since he came here.

I don't get why people are querying the contract length, he will no doubt be on sensible wages, will be at worst very good back up and if needed I am sure we wouldn't struggle to find a buyer.

As for Ranger I think the lad has a lot of potential, he is raw as fuck but has some very good attributes. Needs more confidence in front of goal but at the start of last season Carroll didn't look like he was going to be much more than a target to hold the ball up.