Flights to Sydney

Kid Dynamite

I remain somewhat unconvinced by your assertion you're going to enjoy every minute of 24 hours in economy class like :)

Im sure Ill be sick as a chip once Im in Dubai but I'm still looking forward to it. My sis did the same flight last year and said there's a huge selection of new release movies to watch so that will keep me happy!

The first leg is easy, Dubai to Sydney is the right twat.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remain somewhat unconvinced by your assertion you're going to enjoy every minute of 24 hours in economy class like :)

Im sure Ill be sick as a chip once Im in Dubai but I'm still looking forward to it. My sis did the same flight last year and said there's a huge selection of new release movies to watch so that will keep me happy!

I can't really get my head round your looking forward to the flight like but to each his own, as they say. I'm sick of the sight of airports and planes like, which doesn't help.

Free films. Woo hoo.

The first leg is easy, Dubai to Sydney is the right twat.

Uurggh...

Free films. Woo hoo.

Fuck off you posh tart. Blatantly jealous that I'm going to Oz and youre not tbh

I imagine you would be able to pick up a cheap flight to Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia if you book well in advance. Probably somewhere around the £500 mark, but it is practically a long haul Easyjet flight. No films (unless you pay for the entertainment pack), not a great deal of leg room, and no frills whatsoever. From KL it should be relatively easy (and cheap) to then go over to Aus.

Free films. Woo hoo.

Fuck off you posh tart. Blatantly jealous that I'm going to Oz and youre not tbh

Jealous you're off to Oz? Possibly (but not really as it happens).

Jealous you're going to be watching free films in a cramped unhygenic aluminium tube hurtling through the sky for 24+ hours ? No.

I'm also sad when it comes to flying and look forward to it almost as much as the holiday. Although after 24hours I may be singing a different tune!

How the fuck anyone can enjoy long haul in cattle class is beyond me. ;)

you don't - you go through the pain to see somewhere a bit different

or you can wait until you've saved up a fortune and go Business