Suits you @ Metro Centre

ajax_andy

Stumbled across this yesterday on me way to get some photo's developed at Boots... thought i'd pop in and see if I could pick up a nice shirt for cheap, ended up walking out with a £170 suit for £37.50.

There's not a huge selection of stuff left, but if anyone's off to do a bit of shopping and wants a major bargain its worth popping in. £40 shirts for £6.50, £50 shirts for £10 etc etc.

Also quite a lot of fit birds in the Metro Centre yesterday so worth going just for that :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Stumbled across this yesterday on me way to get some photo's developed at Boots... thought i'd pop in and see if I could pick up a nice shirt for cheap, ended up walking out with a £170 suit for £37.50.

There's not a huge selection of stuff left, but if anyone's off to do a bit of shopping and wants a major bargain its worth popping in. £40 shirts for £6.50, £50 shirts for £10 etc etc.

Also quite a lot of fit birds in the Metro Centre yesterday so worth going just for that :)

I seen that the other weekend. The Brand Centre have got ridiculously good offers on too. CK jeans £90 on anywhere else, 35 english to me. I spent 300 quid on clothes last weekend which would've cost me £600 plus this time two years ago.

Remember the Eisenegger stuff etc. in The Officer's Club? Permanently on 95% reduction or something :)

:)

Aye they had that down here an all. Cheap at half the price tbh.

Fucking jogging suits that were supposed to be £199.99 retail. Yours for 20 quid. Aye, righto :angry:

Incidentally the exact same things you'd see Dave (Fish) going top and tails (Jeremy Clarkson style) on.

Would you bollocks. :)

it's Geordie Jeans and Helly Hansen for me.

There's a suit factory outlet place in Hartlepool that do nice suits. Got a Pierre Cardin suit for a funeral, £250 down to £125. Lot of Jeff Banks stuff there too

Only Saville Row for you I take it? As I wear a suit once a year on average it's perfectly adequate for my needs

There's a suit factory outlet place in Hartlepool that do nice suits. Got a Pierre Cardin suit for a funeral, £250 down to £125. Lot of Jeff Banks stuff there too

:angry:

To each their own. As I said, nee offence intended. It's only fashion (plus I've been on the sauce). :)

Only Saville Row for you I take it? As I wear a suit once a year on average it's perfectly adequate for my needs

Chill your beans, Jonathon. See above. :)

:angry:

To each their own. As I said, nee offence intended. It's only fashion (plus I've been on the sauce). :)

<_< Good lad Manc

It was a serious question? Jeff banks sell suits out of Harvey Nicks and Harrods. Just wondered where you get your suits made?

It was a serious question? Jeff banks sell suits out of Harvey Nicks and Harrods. Just wondered where you get your suits made?

:angry: I fucking wish!

One day....

I simply cannot imagine alex in a suit...

well maybe the trousers of a flannel one, sipping rum from a coconut on a Caribbean beach... but that's about it.

I was quite surprised by Moss Bros as it happens, mainly as I always just associated it with wedding hire and nowt else. There's actually some decent stuff as you say. Wasn't expecting it at all like.

:angry: I fucking wish!

One day....

You really shoudl, to go with that brolly you were sporting. <_<

Incidentally the exact same things you'd see Dave (Fish) going top and tails (Jeremy Clarkson style) on.

Would you bollocks. :)

it's Geordie Jeans and Helly Hansen for me.

Geordie Jeans!!! I remember those from the good ol' days. Used to come up north to me grans, get some geordie jeans & be the mutts nuts darn sarf!