Rooney rattling slags again

Anorthernsoul

Did you go the same school as Gazza? How the fuck is Rooney a robbing twat when hes minted you soft twat. Thats why no ones posted in this thread your thicker than pig shit.

Enough of that the reason why I posted is Utds next premiership game is Everton at Goodison park. Rooney getting some abuse if he plays. Extra police needed I think incase someone twats him.

Did you go the same school as Gazza? How the fuck is Rooney a robbing twat when hes minted you soft twat. Thats why no ones posted in this thread your thicker than pig shit.

Enough of that the reason why I posted is Utds next premiership game is Everton at Goodison park. Rooney getting some abuse if he plays. Extra police needed I think incase someone twats him.

:lol:

Bet he's crying into his trophy cabinet, thinking about what might've been.

Alan Shearer fucked Newcastle of to win trophey's. He returned later in life a fat man and went to a shit team. Even later in life he got Newcastle relegated. Now he's a god to the geordie's. That's fucking geordies for you all high on cheap cider Gazza the man they say.

Bet he's crying into his trophy cabinet, thinking about what might've been.

Alan Shearer fucked Newcastle of to win trophey's. He returned later in life a fat man and went to a shit team. Even later in life he got Newcastle relegated. Now he's a god to the geordie's. That's fucking geordies for you all high on cheap cider Gazza the man they say.

Either you're that same scouse twat as before or literacy levels in Liverpool are fucking disgraceful.

Not even fun when it's this easy to get a bite tbh. What an utter fucking mong ;)

You sound pissed of LOL don't worry mate I'm going to the Sunderland room to piss of some more Scottish cunts lol

Would I be collect in believing that this is Cock head? or is there just an infestation of these sick vile people.

Almost like being infested with rats...