Making a Will

LeazesMag

Has anyone made or updated one recently ? If so, what is the cost and where did you go ? I'd just like an idea, the one I made a canny while ago was for free

I appreciate the younger immature element on here like thompers won't have a clue .....

:icon_lol:

I find it hard to believe you have anybody to leave it to, at risk of being harsh, there's a reason you're in your 50s and living in a flat, and you don't have to look further than your posts on here to work out why.

Why would you get about upset by anyone having a dig at a long departed poster like Thompers?

Hmmmmmm :icon_lol:

Detective Fist is on to a clue ;)

Follow that nose fist, by god dammit follow that nose!

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone made or updated one recently ? If so, what is the cost and where did you go ? I'd just like an idea, the one I made a canny while ago was for free

I appreciate the younger immature element on here like thompers won't have a clue .....

I find it hard to believe you have anybody to leave it to, at risk of being harsh, there's a reason you're in your 50s and living in a flat, and you don't have to look further than your posts on here to work out why.

aside of the fact there is fuck all wrong with buying a flat, how do you know I will be living in it anyway ;)

How's the wife? ;)

Bad form that, in my book. Completely unnecessary for you to come into this thread just to try to have a snide shot at Leazes' personal life. There are plenty of other threads for you to bicker in but a cheap shot like that does you no favours.

How's the wife? ;)

Bad form that, in my book. Completely unnecessary for you to come into this thread just to try to have a snide shot at Leazes' personal life. There are plenty of other threads for you to bicker in but a cheap shot like that does you no favours.

It would be if I knew anything about his personal life, but I don't see it as bad form because I don't actually know whether he has one, it's pure guess work going off his personality :icon_lol:

You're just a low life aren't you skid mark? afraid to tell us your job incase we find you on the internet. You're a fucking dole bandit with no life. Your trip to ibiza? nothing more than a little old trip across the tyne.

How's the wife? ;)

It would be if I knew anything about his personal life, but I don't see it as bad form because I don't actually know whether he has one, it's pure guess work going off his personality :icon_lol:

have you met anybody on here ?

How's the wife? ;)

No, I've got real life friends :icon_lol:

:o

How's the wife? :unsure:

It would be if I knew anything about his personal life, but I don't see it as bad form because I don't actually know whether he has one, it's pure guess work going off his personality ;)

:no

No, I've got real life friends :huh:

Mike Ashley ?

:no

How's the wife? :unsure:

It would be if I knew anything about his personal life, but I don't see it as bad form because I don't actually know whether he has one, it's pure guess work going off his personality :no

:o

No, I've got real life friends ;)

Mike Ashley ?

It'd be one more friend than you have. People could say Shepherd like, but he's not a real friend, he told you what he thinks of you in that Spanish brothel :huh:

Leazes has got a wife and at least one child. A son. Name of Kenneth.

I always thought Leazes' Mrs was a hottie like :no

:unsure:

Sorry Leazes.

I tried and failed to find a pic of Lorelle I could hoy up, so had to settle for Fatima. ;)

I'll settle for Julie Etchingham :huh:

Who is Lorelle ?