He's back!!!! Li3NZ

Rob W

Remember geordio and his pyramid schemes he tried to get people to join!!!

Bound to be in jail by now the filthy charver..... hopefully!

62833[/snapback]

You mean NorthWestCruiserMag?

Didn't he punch geordio for selling him a bag of rocks which he thought were mobile phones (or something)?

62812[/snapback]

if ever two people deserved each other............................... ;):angry::angry:;)

PS....now if we can just poach him from N-O, and unmask Wellsy as being Blaydon/Bennie/Cheyne/Adidas/Tyne/Lord Lucan, the Alex-Blaydon-Li3nZ 'love-in' will be back to its bandwidth busting best. ;)

Old Skool. :angry:

Did Australia qualify for the WC recently? I think their qualifying process is fundamentally defective by the way.

PS....now if we can just poach him from N-O, and unmask Wellsy as being Blaydon/Bennie/Cheyne/Adidas/Tyne/Lord Lucan, the Alex-Blaydon-Li3nZ 'love-in' will be back to its bandwidth busting best.  ;)

Old Skool.  :angry:

Did Australia qualify for the WC recently? I think their qualifying process is fundamentally defective by the way.

62851[/snapback]

I bet Li3nZ was gutted when they beat Uruguay like :angry:

PS....now if we can just poach him from N-O, and unmask Wellsy as being Blaydon/Bennie/Cheyne/Adidas/Tyne/Lord Lucan, the Alex-Blaydon-Li3nZ 'love-in' will be back to its bandwidth busting best.  ;)

Old Skool.  ;)

62851[/snapback]

62859[/snapback]

:angry:

Aye, me too like tbh. :icon_lol:

Old Skool.  :icon_lol:

62851[/snapback]

62859[/snapback]

:angry:

Aye, me too like tbh. :icon_lol:

62860[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Ditto ;)

62851[/snapback]

Fundamentalist?

If that doesn't get him over here, nothing will!

62867[/snapback]

;):angry::angry:;):icon_lol:

Wonder where he's been.  Maybe he went to a public toilet and the gays got him.

62877[/snapback]

Well, Gemmill is our expert in gay locations now, he can probably tell us .

Class thread by the way that was getting Li3nz posting again...

Edited by Isegrim

I would rather the tax I pay on my wage go to dossers born here, than those who travel 10,000 miles just so they can have a bit.

I would rather none of the money I, myself, and my family work for went to dossers though, but it seems it's something we can't get away from under the predictable British Government. We have enough dossers, criminals, leeches of society of our own - so no more please!

;)