Everton v Newcastle United

Park Life

EFC: Howard; Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Osman, Arteta, Heitinga, Pienaar; Fellaini, Beckford.

Subs: Mucha, Barkley, Bilyaletdinov, Neville, Yakubu, Gueye, Coleman.

NUFC: Harper; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique; Routledge, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa; Nolan, Carroll.

Subs: Krul, Campbell, R.Taylor, Smith, Gutierrez, Lovenkrands, Ameobi.

Referee: Andre Marriner (Birmingham).

Parky prediction 1-1 :unsure:

EFC: Howard; Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Osman, Arteta, Heitinga, Pienaar; Fellaini, Beckford.

NUFC: Harper; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique; Routledge, Tiote, Barton, Ben Arfa; Nolan, Carroll.

Parky prediction 1-1 :unsure:

hollands centre half in midfield, osman out right where he's completely fucking useless and distin on the pitch

this is why evertonians are losing patients with moyes, as i said in the other thread

Parky prediction 1-1 :)

hollands centre half in midfield, osman out right where he's completely fucking useless and distin on the pitch

this is why evertonians are losing patients with moyes, as i said in the other thread

i simple fucking knob like myself can see whats wrong, why cant a premiership manager?

i simple fucking knob like myself can see whats wrong, why cant a premiership manager?

May I take this opportunity Gooser, to ask you to pass on to your fellow Toffees a heartfelt sentiment from Newcastle;

Have that with bells on :omgwank::bloodywank::spinwank:

Thankyou.

May I take this opportunity Gooser, to ask you to pass on to your fellow Toffees a heartfelt sentiment from Newcastle;

Thankyou.

email it to david moyes

the cunt needs telling

Thankyou.

email it to david moyes

the cunt needs telling

Fair play mate - you were right