The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

spl55669010.jpg

....and just because I love how much of a tramp she is. :lol:

....she didn't even let it settle

Assuming she must have some Irish heritage with a surname like that. Can't help herself with the the old Guinness.

Really gone down hill on page 13 and 14 's looking dodgy as well. Johnny2j needs to get posting.

A reminder of the recent standards that were set ....

imogen_thomas_009.jpg

1265488936436.jpg

It is after all the Belta minge thread and not just, the minge thread.

And yes I am searching as well. :lol:

Willoughby and Cotton are both horrifically overrated. And Cotton is a twat to boot.

Couldn't possibly agree more, and when you hear people on about her you would think she was a 10 times better looking version of Ursula Andress.

SammyWinward021.jpg

...is a great shout btw. Not the supermodel type but bonny as anything. Give me a midget gem over a catwalk model* any day of the week.

Me too, the best ones, gotta be over 5ft2 though. It's intimidating stood beside a 6 foot lass. Last time I was in London I saw a woman 6ft4 or 6ft5, and you just think fuckin hell she'd beat me in the air.

Her though off Emmerdale, it's hard to take your eyes off her. Speaking of Emmerdale she used to give me reason to rush home from school for Home and Away....

1171273108562_07935931849418716.jpg