The Gallowgate roof

Anorthernsoul

Anyone seen the latest Sports Direct ad on telly btw? It's so tacky it actually looks like a piss-take. I don't think it could possibly look any cheaper.

I'm telling you, it'll be red and blue striped shirts before long with Ashley et al trying to appease us all by saying something along the lines of "not to worry, it's still Newcastle United underneath them".

Fuck off you cockney prick! :lol:

Monkeys fist wants to get up on the roof and do some Fawlty Toers style rearranging....

Sports Direct

Predicts Rots

:)

Even from the East stand it's fucking hideous like, I can imagine it looks shit from 37,000 feet too.

Any good feeling I had about the club since Villa or Chelsea has evaporated now.

Monkeys fist wants to get up on the roof and do some Fawlty Toers style rearranging....

Sports Direct

Predicts Rots

:)

Even from the East stand it's fucking hideous like, I can imagine it looks shit from 37,000 feet too.

Any good feeling I had about the club since Villa or Chelsea has evaporated now.

You just know with Newcastle it will be short lived.

Gejon giving away his co-ordinates with that photo btw. Can expect a halftime visit from Mr T. Ramirez in the near future. :)

Nah, looks like it was taken from a walkway.

Unless Gejon is a steward!!!! :icon_lol:

Gejon giving away his co-ordinates with that photo btw. Can expect a halftime visit from Mr T. Ramirez in the near future. :)

Thanks Captain Sensible.

Can you just play along for the purposes of a joke? :icon_lol:

Thanks Captain Sensible.

Can you just play along for the purposes of a joke? <_<

Hissy fit :icon_lol:

Thanks Captain Sensible.

Can you just play along for the purposes of a joke? <_<

Hissy fit <_<

:icon_lol: