Psychic Stevie

Gemmill

I've got this thing I do to people I am close to. If I speak to them on the phone, I tell them what they're looking at, or ask them to think of a colour and I get it nine times out of ten. When you post I always see Peter Ramage's face.

Right come on then, lets put this to the test. Stevie, lets start with colours. Seeing as it has to be someone you know, lets go for people with over 5,000 posts as a starter and if you keep getting them right we can lower the post threshold.

I am now thinking of a colour.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
"I'm getting a word: 'nonce'"

:)

I can only do it when I have a connection and am in tune with someone, I know people think I'm pissed reading this I haven't had a drink, someone on here will confirm what I say is true.

Easiest thing would be for GBG to have a video chat with someone (other than Stevie), and then all Stevie has to do to prove his Psychic ability is to state what colour underwear she's wearing at the time.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Easiest thing would be for GBG to have a video chat with someone (other than Stevie), and then all Stevie has to do to prove his Psychic ability is to state what colour underwear she's wearing at the time.

I wouldn't even need my psychic ability to have a good chance of knowing that.

Honestly I am psychic, I know things will happen before they do all of the time.

I wouldn't even need my psychic ability to have a good chance of knowing that.

Honestly I am psychic, I know things will happen before they do all of the time.

Why are you always so surprised to be banned then?

:)