top ten british derbies

Howmanheyman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone will of course say their own, btw the amount of titles won has fuck all to do with how big the derby game is

Yes mate but a city that won the English title more than anyone else number 10 takes the piss!!!!!!

and I agree I'd have your derby far higher same as ours.

Only Stanley Park separates the two and despite being labelled the 'friendly derby'

Its true a park separates us, but its true Liverpool fans and Everton fans can sit together and enjoy the game. Thats were the friendly derby comes into play. Not bad for a city that has won the English league more than anyone else. Some wankers on here have ago at Liverpool because they are jealous of our pride. Don't forget Liverpool sold the most records

(The beatles) at music and created the best football teams so they got a right to be jealous hey lads? So to cap it of Liverpool done the music and the football so have a bit of fucking respect hey lads.

Only Stanley Park separates the two and despite being labelled the 'friendly derby'

Its true a park separates us, but its true Liverpool fans and Everton fans can sit together and enjoy the game. Thats were the friendly derby comes into play. Not bad for a city that has won the English league more than anyone else. Some wankers on here have ago at Liverpool because they are jealous of our pride. Don't forget Liverpool sold the most records

(The beatles) at music and created the best football teams so they got a right to be jealous hey lads? So to cap it of Liverpool done the music and the football.

Liverpool is a shit hole, the people are a bizarre mix of arrogance and victim complex and for every John Lennon there's a Sonia... I woulodn't be too keen to brag.

and anyway, 90% that comes out of your mouth is undiluted bullshit so why don't you trot on?

go mourn a chicken burger

(The beatles) at music and created the best football teams so they got a right to be jealous hey lads? So to cap it of Liverpool done the music and the football so have a bit of fucking respect hey lads.

Eat my Black & White turds you filthy Dipper.

Nuf Rispeck?

I would like to point out that the derby is the modern-day expression of a deep-running rivalry between the Tyne and the Wear that goes beyond football, is political, cultural and socio-economic and stretches back for 900 years.

I wonder how many other derbies can claim such broad and ancient origins.

QFT

:angry:

Liverpool is a shit hole, the people are a bizarre mix of arrogance and victim complex and for every John Lennon there's a Sonia... I woulodn't be too keen to brag.

and anyway, 90% that comes out of your mouth is undiluted bullshit so why don't you trot on?

Me above comment explains your comment. Sorry Newcastle won no fucking leagues and Ant and Dec made no number ones but come on mate have a bit of respect you sound a bitter twat.

Do you find it a struggle to breath and walk at the same time.

Get off our board man.

Go post your drivel on a Dippers board.

You actually won a match today you mong. Go celebrate with some friends……

…aah, oops.

Me above comment explains your comment. Sorry Newcastle won no fucking leagues and Ant and Dec made no number ones but come on mate have a bit of respect you sound a bitter twat.

Tell you what toughguymick, tell me why you've lied and I'll stop thinking you're a waste of time? You don't deserve respect sunshine, you're a typical scouse bellend. I'm not bitter? I just think the majority of scouse football fans (and the majority of scousers in general) are full of this unsubstantiated "Everybody loves us, but why doesn't anybody love us" bullshit.

(by the by, Newcastle have won leagues)

on the floor laughing me tits of

:lol:

Newcastle have won top flight titles, and certainly as many as Liverpool have in the last 20 years.

You not going to explain why you lied about writing for John Bishop or being mates with Frankie Boyles writing partners?

course not, because like every other scouser you're full of shit. :angry:

:angry: why are these two boring cunts here? neither of your teams have won a premier league title same as us it's been a while since either scouse teams won the league.

Love how they're in here trying to debate that they have the most intense rivalry games yet are obviously teaming up in here...

:angry: why are these two boring cunts here? neither of your teams have won a premier league title same as us it's been a while since either scouse teams won the league.

Love how they're in here trying to debate that they have the most intense rivalry games yet are obviously teaming up in here...

I'm here for a bit of wummage due to boredom.

I'm here for a bit of wummage due to boredom.

Least you admit it.

In all seriousness, of course the Merseyside derby should be higher than tenth, but this is Talkshite who 1)are fishing for a bite, 2) seem to rate the derbies on how "pwopa nawty" it is and most importantly 3) talk shite

on the floor laughing me tits of

I'll fucking bet you are

80679476.jpg

Fucking funny were you get that from? Not good to look at but fucking funny

Hacked your email

Found it in the "My Pictures" folder.

Now fuck off you dullard.

I remember Guillit saying 'It's no that big a derby, it's not like the 2 sets of fans have to live in the same city like in Milan or Manchester.'

But to me that just makes it all the bigger. 2 completely independent cities, ten minutes away from each other. Whereas in Manchester you have to put up with sports shops selling both teams shirts, you have to work, shop, party with fans of other clubs . . . You just don't see that happening up here.

By a million miles its the most intense derby in England to suggest otherwise is to wind up, certainly a better atmosphere than last weeks old firm game too.

Edited by WDP

A shite performance by Sunderland doesn't make a derby big.

27 league titles between Everton and Liverpool, that's a big derby.

No its not, I don't even watch it half the time, it's just not an interesting game, and the atmosphere is always wank when I do.